Best Method for Selling MediGap Plan G (to clients who already have Plan F with a different company)

So, you admit that Mutual was the one that made a bad decision on this?

I'm beginning to believe that you'll just argue any side of the story for the sake of arguing.
My best friend was like that. He liked to "debate". If I agreed with something he said, he'd take the other side. :laugh:

I'm worried about good rates and UW niches. I don't have Anthem, but I have BCBSIL. I only have them because they're GI.

I am always amazed when a call from some salesman from some FMO hyping some supplements that have great rates when 65 female or something specific like that (otherwise not competitive)

I ask well what the underwriting nitch what underwriting edge do they have

I may get a dozen so call like this a year and none of these salesmen have a clue when I ask this

Its like they dont think like that so sad

Historically, Mutual of Omaha, Omaha life etc, have not been kind to beneficiaries here in Central Pennsylvania who have had it for some time and, due to health reasons, can not change. I am not a huge fan of Mutual.

I am always amazed when a call from some salesman from some FMO hyping some supplements that have great rates when 65 female or something specific like that (otherwise not competitive)

I ask well what the underwriting nitch what underwriting edge do they have

I may get a dozen so call like this a year and none of these salesmen have a clue when I ask this

Its like they dont think like that so sad
I hear you. I've corrected a lot of them on inaccurate claims they've made.............right before I tell them goodbye. Most of them haven't got a clue and are reading off a script.

Back