Big Fat Belly

That is my favorite diet. Don't lose hope. If you focus, and get loved ones around you supporting you, then you will be able to stay consistent. Also, variety helps. Swap out some ice cream for the popcorn for the 10pm meal. It's tough, but you CAN keep to that regimented diet.

I may have to try that ice cream thing in place of the pop corn. I'm ready to make huge sacrifices at this point to reach my goals. That may as well be the first one. Hopefully it will be all I need.

Does being an insurance agent cause you to have a big fat belly? According to research, weight gain when under stress may also be at least partly due to the body's system of hormonal checks and balances, which can actually promote weight gain when you're stressed out.

I think being an insurance agent and on 100% commission is the reason I have a big fat belly. Do you have a big fat belly and if so do you blame it on the insurance business?

Happy 4th. Enjoy the hotdogs, chips, soda, ice cream and fireworks! God Bless America.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!

When I first started in insurance I would go to seminars and look around the room and notice a certain "look". The "look" included being a bit paunchy and a belly. Not to mention suits with elbow patches on. Actually I don't go that far back, lol.

I was thinking that "look" won't hapenn to me.

Fast forward many years and I know have the "look". Paunchy with a belly. So yes, this business is tough on the body.

Ahhh my chest hurts Scott..!

Good luck. Mine isn't working.

I do a complete starvation diet 4 times a day. But I'm still getting fatter.

I wake up and eat anything I want at breakfast (usually 8-strips of bacon and orange juice.) then I completely starve myself until noon. At noon I eat anything I want (usually McDonalds Quarter pounder, fries and coke.) then I starve myself until around 7:00 st which time I eat anything I want at dinner (meat and potatoes) then I starve until 10:00 and usually have popcorn. Then back to starving all night.

This diet worked well for many years but I'm losing ground fast now. I really do need to change something soon.

I don't think insurance business is the reason for getting a big fat belly. If you want to stay fit and slim, you can. This is all because of your laziness.

Last edited:
Yes I do have big belly. But that's not due to insurance but due to my eating habits.

Well, if you go into FE then your eating habits will change. It's hard to keep an appetite after sitting in cat pee* and watching roaches crawl up your arm.

*if you're lucky

EDIT: Actually, cat's don't pee on a couch, they go outside or a litter box, so it's more likely from grandma.

If you buy leads and never door knock do you get a big belly? If you sell FE do you get old? :goofy:

Back