Biggest gripe working online leads (telesales)?

I'm curious to hear what everyone's biggest pain points working online leads is. I'm talking about telesales and working leads in multiple states. Health issues? Contact rates? What are your pain points?

The biggest pain point is the grind. I think everyone will agree that you have to work more tele-sales leads than DM for the same production. Since the appointment starts from the time they pick up the phone, they were not expecting you and were caught off guard. This means more excuses to weed thru; more rejection to encounter; more verbal abuse to absorb; more lies to hear about requesting the information; etc. It is, what it is.

Interesting, but isn't DM the same grind except instead of calling, you're showing up at their home? I'm pretty new and online leads have been the only thing I've worked so far, so apologies for the dumb question!

Interesting, but isn't DM the same grind except instead of calling, you're showing up at their home? I'm pretty new and online leads have been the only thing I've worked so far, so apologies for the dumb question!

What is your definition of an online lead? Internet quote? Facebook? When doing face 2 face sales you have a little recovery time while you drive to your next door knock/appointment. With tele-sales your recovery time ends when you dial the next number. With tele-sales the "no's" come at you much faster as well as the "yesses". It's hard for agents to handle the extra "no's" per hour that come with tele-sales.

The agents that join my platform...they say "It feels like the prospects are door knocking me!"...

Last edited:
Back