Blown Away by Colonial Penn

No mention of tobacco? This leads me to think that the agent did not disclose tobacco use on the application AKA white sheeting. I am having issues with a local transamerica agent in my area doing this. I have replaced 3 policies in the last month due to white sheeting. One was so bad, I had a client with oxygen 24/7 that was white sheeted! So frustrating when your a good agent doing the right thing.

No mention of tobacco? This leads me to think that the agent did not disclose tobacco use on the application AKA white sheeting. I am having issues with a local transamerica agent in my area doing this. I have replaced 3 policies in the last month due to white sheeting. One was so bad, I had a client with oxygen 24/7 that was white sheeted! So frustrating when your a good agent doing the right thing.

White sheeted? Did the agent burn a cross in the yard or something?

Ignore Josh and JDeasy, they're pretty abrasive around here.

They are giving you a hard time because the term is "clean sheeted", not white sheeted.

Welcome to the forum, the hazing usually only last a couple of weeks.

Back