Blown Away by Colonial Penn

Ignore Josh and JDeasy, they're pretty abrasive around here.

They are giving you a hard time because the term is "clean sheeted", not white sheeted.

Welcome to the forum, the hazing usually only last a couple of weeks.

Who the freak are you?!? And what did you do with Gooner? Damn Chinese hackers.

----------

I was trying to be the 1 southerner posting not to make a KKK joke? ;)

The kkk I knew growing up were the southern joke.

I think colonial is modified whole life.

They have the guranteed acceptance and they also have the underwriting plan where you have to answer health questions.

----------

No mention of tobacco? This leads me to think that the agent did not disclose tobacco use on the application AKA white sheeting. I am having issues with a local transamerica agent in my area doing this. I have replaced 3 policies in the last month due to white sheeting. One was so bad, I had a client with oxygen 24/7 that was white sheeted! So frustrating when your a good agent doing the right thing.

There is no question of tobacco in the quote system, so maybe thats not a consideration for the FU whole life plan.

As JD said here we go again blaming the agents. Even "white sheeting" them.

Ignore Josh and JDeasy, they're pretty abrasive around here.

They are giving you a hard time because the term is "clean sheeted", not white sheeted.

Welcome to the forum, the hazing usually only last a couple of weeks.

Its the same thing. We call it white sheeted in this neck of the woods. And NO its not always the agents fault people but if you have been in the business for any given amount of time you 1) know how to make money the right way 2) know a lot of agents are idiots and try to abuse the system in order to get ahead, thankfully karma sets in and they go away.

Colonial Penn/Bankers doesn't have Tobacco rates. They just charge everyone a higher premium which penalizes non-smokers but is priced decent for smokers.

This stuff is easy to beat with FU. The underwriting for the level is very strict so they will almost always qualify for FU.

Just gotta have more tools in the box.

God must have been smiling down on me today. They called back (imagine that) and decided that having a local agent was worth a couple bucks per month. Wrote him up for more than I expected. Nice way to end the week.

God must have been smiling down on me today. They called back (imagine that) and decided that having a local agent was worth a couple bucks per month. Wrote him up for more than I expected. Nice way to end the week.

Some of these people we deal with have doubts about mail order,TV commercial policies.

They aren't sure those companies will pay off.

The client liked you,believed in you, your product.

Good example of price not being the only consideration on taking out a policy.

Back