Building a Medicare Book Without Prospecting

Since June I have invested less than $500 on PPC and written 71 Medigap apps. I know 71 may not sound like a lot to many agents but every day I am getting closer to replacing projected lost U65 commissions (which have been steadily declining).

Since June I have invested less than $500 on PPC and written 71 Medigap apps. I know 71 may not sound like a lot to many agents but every day I am getting closer to replacing projected lost U65 commissions (which have been steadily declining).

I am new to the Medicare game and I am looking for ways to generate leads. Do you have good experience with direct mail for T65 or Dsnp/Csnp?

Does PPC mean Pay Per Click?

That is great customer acquisition costs. How many years has your website been up and running?

Those are great #s Bob.

Somarco your killing it man! Since June I've spent $10,800 and added 142 new med sup clients. I'm guessing that most of your sales are not coming from ppc conversions. With a $500 ppc spend at an average $7(low average) per click you would need to have closed about 100% of your clicks!(not leads, clicks). You must be getting lots of organic search traffic... Yeah?:GEEK:

Mostly organic and referrals. Can't really give you a breakout on how many sales from PPC. If I were spending more PPC $$ I would be monitoring it, but at $500 it is mostly just to generate interest.

Also do a fair amount of FB posting with few links (in the post) back to my site. I use that mostly to monitor what topics are hot, then incorporate them into a blog post on my site so I can generate more organic traffic.

When I was monitoring PPC sales my per client acquisition cost was around $70.

71 apps in less than 6 months is awesome for an individual agent, I don't care which way you slice it.

As impressive as that is, a $7.04 CPA is OFF the friggin' charts. Great job Bob.

Wow that's awesome...show my the way Yoda

Back