Building My 1st WordPress Site- Feedback

Lakewood livin said:
I like it. I'm just starting up and am looking to get a website, This looks like the place to start

Just contact Josh. He can get you going with the shell. He can give you a run through with how to add content and it really is fairly easy to do the basics from there.

cook920 said:
Newby........so just FE. Any plans on the pre-need side? Maybe later?

What are you looking for? Funeral Preneed (as sold in funeral homes?) or the funeral trusts that are sold outside of funeral homes?

I have products to offer with them BUT I am reluctant to offer them to agents I don't know well. The chargebacks are too severe. I've also talked to agents who are using them wrong and there can be lawsuits or problems from Medicaid. I offer them with caution.

I see. No. I write with Columbian Pre-need and FE now. Bust as you know......no "Real" training is present. I was just wondering if you had plans. I understand you are the resident expert :)

cook920 said:
I see. No. I write with Columbian Pre-need and FE now. Bust as you know......no "Real" training is present. I was just wondering if you had plans. I understand you are the resident expert :)

Give me a call sometime. I might have some ideas that will help you. You must be working with a funeral home with Columbian Preneed aren't you?

It's a work in progress but I'd like some unbiased feedback on how my site is looking. www.fexcontracting.com

WordPress really is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Thanks to Chris Westfall for pointing me in the right direction and to Josh for creating my site at VERY reasonable cost and teaching me how to work it.

It's obviously a work in progress. Lots of dead links so far but you can see where I'm going with it.

www.fexcontracting.com

Great looking site, nice and clean with not a lot of congestion.

Back