Cancer Plans??

I have the best cancer plan ever, PM me if interested. Oh hell I will just put it out there: If I get cancer I am going to sit in bed watching tv, eating ice cream, and smoking reefer until I kick the bucket. Now that is a cancer plan!

I have the best cancer plan ever, PM me if interested. Oh hell I will just put it out there: If I get cancer I am going to sit in bed watching tv, eating ice cream, and smoking reefer until I kick the bucket. Now that is a cancer plan!

Nice plan what's the commission?:D

Well, I did watch a lot of TV but the chemo and radiation changed my taste buds and I couldn't stand eating ice cream and I had quit smoking 5 years prior to the cancer being diagnosed.. Oh, and I didn't kick the bucket.. Would I get my money back on your plan or is it a rip off plan that you insurance guys write just so you can bag a big commission. ?

Well, I did watch a lot of TV but the chemo and radiation changed my taste buds and I couldn't stand eating ice cream and I had quit smoking 5 years prior to the cancer being diagnosed.. Oh, and I didn't kick the bucket.. Would I get my money back on your plan or is it a rip off plan that you insurance guys write just so you can bag a big commission. ?

I didn't know you used to smoke reefer:D

No charge for my plan, but if you can think of a way to market it to high school drop outs that can make millions working from home......I am all ears.Glad that you didn't kick the bucket BTW.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
In my day, "reefer" referred to a refrigerated trailer.. :biggrin:

So it would have been possible to have a reefer full of reefer?

Last edited:
It was the dark of the moon on the sixth of June
In a Kenworth pullin logs
Cab over Pete with a reefer on
And a Jimmy haulin hogs
We's headed for bear on eye-one-oh
About a mile outta Shakeytown
I says Pigpen, this here's the Rubber Duck
And I'm about to put the hammer down

Back in the day...

Latest posts

Back