Cancer Plans??

GAJ, they have two products. The newest is the CHS Protection Plus. A base cancer plan with a Hearth Attack and Stroke rider. It can be written up to 84. However, it looks like you are in NC and they have their original plan call Supplemental Solutions. It is a base cancer plan with a Hearth Attack and Stroke rider that pays at 25% of the cancer benefit. Very competitive. It can be written up to age 79. Very easy app. Basically two questions. 10 year look back on cancer. Ten year look back on Heart and Stroke if you add that. It doesn't get much easier than that.

GAJ, they have two products. The newest is the CHS Protection Plus. A base cancer plan with a Hearth Attack and Stroke rider. It can be written up to 84. However, it looks like you are in NC and they have their original plan call Supplemental Solutions. It is a base cancer plan with a Hearth Attack and Stroke rider that pays at 25% of the cancer benefit. Very competitive. It can be written up to age 79. Very easy app. Basically two questions. 10 year look back on cancer. Ten year look back on Heart and Stroke if you add that. It doesn't get much easier than that.

Have you had any claims with this company? How did that go?

Thanks,

Lee

I have not had any personal claims experience with them yet but I have been familiar with them for many years and have always considered them with a good reputation. Also, if you search GTL on this forum you will find others with good claims experience. They recently pulled out of Florida but one of the agents on the forum said he was disappointed because his clients liked them.

So far they have been very easy to work with.

Cancer only plans normally only have two questions.. HIV/Aids or Internal Cancer (usually Last 10 years) They do not ask about family history..

EL&C has a small expense incurred plan. CUL has both expense incurred and lump sum plans.. There are lots of other companies that have cancer plans.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hang in there.. It gets better as you go along. Are you having any other treatment.. chemo/ radiation?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1st year should be in the 60% -65% range .. Lifetime vested renewals 12% -17%

Are these commission rates current? If so, for what company/companies and is this for pure Cancer policies or CI policies?

I'm looking to start selling CI and the best I've seen for Assurity's CI is 60% first year with 5% renewal for simplified issue, an 60% first year and then 3% yrs 2-10, and 1% yrs 11+ for fully underwritten...

Thanks in advance for your input!

Are these commission rates current? If so, for what company/companies and is this for pure Cancer policies or CI policies?

I'm looking to start selling CI and the best I've seen for Assurity's CI is 60% first year with 5% renewal for simplified issue, an 60% first year and then 3% yrs 2-10, and 1% yrs 11+ for fully underwritten...

Thanks in advance for your input!

The rates are curretn.. does vary some from company to company and product to product. CULs Cancer only plan pays a little more than their CI plan. United National has a cancer only plan with good commission. Assurity has a good CI but I am not contracted with them.

Back