Can't Motivate Potential Clients

How about sharing a few UFCs you use along the way before giving a presentation?
Sure. Off the top of my head, a UFC for FE might sound like this:

"Thanks for inviting me over today, I appreciate the opportunity to visit with you. Now I'm sure you'll have some questions for me, and I'll do my best to answer them. On the other hand, I'll have to ask you some questions that can get pretty personal, mainly having to do with your health. Are you going to be OK with answering those kinds of questions?

Great. At the conclusion, we'll have a pretty good idea if what I have is a fit for what you need. We want to go for a simple yes or no decision, and it's OK to say no! You're not going to hurt my feelings. On the other hand, if it's a good fit, I'll gather some further info for an application, which we'll submit to the insurance company and blah, blah blah... Are you comfortable with making a decision like that?"

The problem is getting people to answer the phone. People just screen calls big time now. The only way I've found around it is have an appt setter who can run the calls 3 times a day a few days a week. Eventually the people screening the 's will eventually get curious who keeps calling them or they'll call you back. On door knocking I'd definitely mail to 58-75 as 50-80you get a crap load of 50-58 who work during the day and aren't home. I'd also stick the lead in my pocket as when you go to the door with a lead the people we deal with are street smart and always look out the window first before answering the door as they hide from bill collectors.When they see a person with a card they might think you're delivering a summons.

I've always wondered how many of these people have bill collectors chasing after them. It seems like half of them change their number 3-4 times a year. I'd assume because they want to dodge the bill collectors?

I don't have as many potential clients in my "pipeline" as a want to have, so this problem is really hurting my sales. People are slow to make up their minds and/or slow to act. I worry about being too abrupt with people, and perhaps I'm too timid since I don't want to offend. So I would like to learn several non-offensive "scripts" that would be effective to motivate people. Thanks

1. Read the Presentation you are duplicating over and over
2. Listen to the audio of your mentor/trainer of his presentation over and over and over
3. Watch your trainer's presentation video over and over
4. Record yourself doing the presentation, listen to it, change it and Repeat over and over and over and over

Now that we've addressed that, you have to learn how to close. This is not for the Timid. I would recommend that you learn from someone who will work with you, spend time with you, and train you on Effective Closing Tactics.

If you are concerned with offending the potential client, don't be. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. If you are being too nice and giving them too much respect, the same way that a dog smells fear, they will walk all over you and you will be out of the business tomorrow.

The trick is to have your presentation flow naturally and so that the client understands you clearly and gets the feeling you really know your stuff. This will eliminate and minimize objections during closing and you will have more people just "naturally" hand you the check.

This makes good sense. Thanks

----------

Good suggestions. Thanks

----------

I set the appointments according to their schedules.

----------

I wasn't given a presentation, so I had to create one myself. The guy who brought me into FE is a top producer, but he isn't a mentor or a trainer.

----------

Excellent suggestion

----------

Good suggestions. Thanks

----------

----------

I wasn't given a presentation, so I had to create one myself. The guy who brought me into FE is a top producer, but he isn't a mentor or a trainer.

----------

Excellent suggestion

1st. Learn to set the appointments on your schedule, not their schedule. 2nd Get a mentor.

Sure. But I have a large # of missed appointments.
Prescription without diagnosis is malpractice. In order to make intelligent suggestions, considering the month of February 2015, let us know;

How many leads did you get? What kind?
How many appointments did you make? Make 'em on the phone?
How many actually were a kept appointment?
How many households did you write an app in?

Don't need any extraneous explanations, just the numbers.

----------

Good suggestions. Thanks

----------

----------

----------

Excellent suggestion

Just get in the door at all costs. The presentation is secondary to actually being inside the house or apartment. Jason greishop who writes over 500k a year doesn't even go into a presentation. He states the coverage and expects the customer to want it. Just have a goal of being in 3 houses or apartments a day and something will happen.and yes, that does require door knocking and pounding the pavement like a mad man.

Just get in the door at all costs. The presentation is secondary to actually being inside the house or apartment. Jason greishop who writes over 500k a year doesn't even go into a presentation. He states the coverage and expects the customer to want it. Just have a goal of being in 3 houses or apartments a day and something will happen.and yes, that does require door knocking and pounding the pavement like a mad man.

Turrible, just turrible advice.

Back