CE and you or whomever

Your IMO should pay for all of this stuff anyway. They make a lot of money off you...

lol. They don't. I've got free CE from NAPA and I don't bother with their platform either.

Breakaway League doesn't offer any regulatory CE.

I think Charlie Gipple's webinars are so good that they should be CE... but that can be a hassle to get the course registered and monitor people for their logged in time, etc.

It's really a non-issue for me. I just don't learn from CE courses. I meet their requirements and I seek out other learning opportunities.

And it's limited to 24 hours for $49.95. The cost per each additional course... isn't worth it to me.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Course Catalog

For $5 more, I can get unlimited CE from Sandi Kruise. Considering the designation renewals that count insurance CE, this is the better value for me.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Life & Health Only CE Package - CA - Sandi Kruise Insurance Training

SuccessCE.com ......Unlimited Success - Get access to all self-study courses for one year for just $38.95!*

SuccessCE.com ......Unlimited Success - Get access to all self-study courses for one year for just $38.95!*

Gotta read the fine print:
[EXTERNAL LINK] - California Insurance CE Requirements - Success CE

Reporting to Your State/Regulatory Authority
  • $0.65 per credit hour is required by Sircon to report your credits.
For just 30 hours (because I'd use insurance CE to meet my CE requirements for my CLU/ChFC), add $19.50 to that $38.95.

So it's not truly 'unlimited CE' for $38.95.

There's no 'per credit hour' fee for Sandi Kruise so that's truly unlimited CE for $54.95.

Back