Changing from Final Expense to...

Dude, I've gotten several texts from forum members since you landed here pegging you as a troll looking to recruit or sell leads or both. You're not the first and you won't be the last. A lot of us know one another in real life, not just forum life.

If you are here to share - then share. The best way to recuit and sell leads is to be up front about it. You want recruits and you can offer the Glenngary leads, post your offer in the offers section. But if you are here thinking you are going to pull wool over eyes you need to take it to Facebook where you have a chance of fooling some folks.

So you're in PA. So am I and a few other solid forum producers. Where in the state do you work?
I work in Philadelphia and the surrounding counties. I don’t sell leads, nor do I have leads to sell. I DO hire agents at over 100% comp locally in the Philly area and give them leads. But I’ve never sold someone a lead lol.
You’re really trying to paint a picture with no art supplies here.
I thought this forum was conversational, yet apparently being honest about your experiences isn’t welcome

You’re really trying to paint a picture with no art supplies here.

:twitchy: I am stealing that! :D

I thought this forum was conversational, yet apparently being honest about your experiences isn’t welcome

Don't get your Under roos bunched up. This isn't Facebook. I always heard PA guys were tough???:cry:

Reread your post and tell us you don't seem to be fishing. Not a huge thing happens everyday Greg, cough cough, Barry cough cough. Try adding.

kinda like the penny tray at the convenience store. Don't be that guy that never leaves a penny.

Reread your post and tell us you don't seem to be fishing.

source.gif

Well I’m from Florida, and it’s been snowing here in Philly, so I may cry a bit:frown:

I was in Maryland in September for a couple of weeks then the whole month of January. My son has been there for two years after growing up in California then EASing the Marine Corp in Hawaii, 5 years. He and I were talking about Florida yesterday. That northeast cold is bullshit!

It’s literally the leads. What your talking about is experience giving an advantage.
But I can take a new agent and get them to book 20apts with 80 of my leads. I can’t say that with other lead sources I’ve used in the past.
I’ve also never heard of Glengarry Leads. I use our CRM cherry-picked leads.
The guys he mentioned could do it when they were brand new in the business.. Naturally, they have improved with experience as would be expected. 20 appts out of 80 leads? :radar: I would expect that and more out of any lead I worked.. In fact, I would expect to close at least 15 out of 80.. :)

The long standing formula for 80 calls is 30 presentations (sits) and 15 sales.

The guys he mentioned could do it when they were brand new in the business.. Naturally, they have improved with experience as would be expected. 20 appts out of 80 leads? :radar: I would expect that and more out of any lead I worked.. In fact, I would expect to close at least 15 out of 80.. :)

The long standing formula for 80 calls is 30 presentations (sits) and 15 sales.

I’m not saying they’ll close 20 of 80. I’m saying they can call 80 people and after voicemails, pu/hu, “no’s”, etc. they’ll book 20 to go sit with before they start they start re-dialing. Obviously you’ll set more via re-dialing and talking to more of the original 80.

I’ve never heard that term in my entire life until today :err:
It’s from the movie Glengarry Glen Ross. Same movie that spawned “Coffee is for Closers”.
Here’s a clip. The Glengarry leads come up about the 7:00 mark. But watch the whole speech. It’s a riveting performance, even though it’s pretty raw.

Back