Changing from Final Expense to...

kinda like the penny tray at the convenience store. Don't be that guy that never leaves a penny.

Had a business partner 1 time not only be that guy, but even worse. We were on a long road trip & stopped at a Loves gas/truck stop in Indiana or Kentucky(i cant recall). His purchase came to something & 46 cents. He rifled through the entire "leave a penny/take a penny" for the entire 46 cents.

Same guy I have pictures of from a national insurance management convention at the Nashville Gaylord Opryland complex. He is sitting on the edge of the wishing fountain grabbing change he could reach in the fountain. I was laughing so hard because all the dressed up GA suits from the big mutuals were walking by with their 3 foot long name badges listing all their accomplishments donations as he did this below

upload_2021-2-25_12-30-54.png

Had a business partner 1 time not only be that guy, but even worse. We were on a long road trip & stopped at a Loves gas/truck stop in Indiana or Kentucky(i cant recall). His purchase came to something & 46 cents. He rifled through the entire "leave a penny/take a penny" for the entire 46 cents.

Same guy I have pictures of from a national insurance management convention at the Nashville Gaylord Opryland complex. He is sitting on the edge of the wishing fountain grabbing change he could reach in the fountain. I was laughing so hard because all the dressed up GA suits from the big mutuals were walking by with their 3 foot long name badges listing all their accomplishments donations as he did this below

View attachment 6810
Should have kicked him

View attachment 6810
:D One of the funniest things I have read and seen on this forum LOL

View attachment 6810

Reminds me of a sign a saw here in Tx out in the country which was right above their penny tray, "Need a Penny, take one, Need a Nickel get a J-O-B" :):).

You already have the skill set. Maybe use the same product just a different market. Add Term and GUL to cover Mortgage / Income needs. Very easy products to understand.

Years ago I met a guy at a Jackson National IUL seminar he told me about this company that sold policies with no exam or blood work. Policies issued and paid in under a week. They took diabetics, Insulin and big boys Std. It was awesome. Then after a while, I found I was dealing with people that called me every other day to change to a different bank again or NSF'd again. Struggling to get $30 or $40 dollars a month out of them. And I learned about freaking chargeback hell.

At one point I thought about getting a <gasp!> J O B.

Instead, I fired some clients and cleaned up my book. I don't sell much FE. But I do sell SIWL. There is a grip of people out there that are big boys with diabetes, high blood pressure, AFIB, and good jobs or retirements. And have wives the same. They are in their 50s and 60s. Yeah yeah I know 50year olds do not buy FE. Cool, I am not selling FE. I sell SIWL. They do not NSF, They have clean houses, and they understand solutions have a price. These are the same people I sell Life Insurance to, These are just smaller SI policies to cover final expenses.

Back