Cheat Sheet Needed for Carriers

LaughDontCry

Can I ask for some help from you experienced agents?
I need a cheat sheet as I am new.
Something to help me make sure I have something decent to help most folks:
Please pick one and give me the pros and cons.
Or if you are bored or Snowed in and haven't anything else to do, go ahead and comment on all.
Either way Thank you.
Americo
Assurity
Foresters
MOO/UOO
Oxford
Royal Neighbors
Settlers
United Heritage

Or if you are bored or Snowed in and haven't anything else to do, go ahead and comment on all.
Either way Thank you.
Americo
Assurity
Foresters
MOO/UOO
Oxford
Royal Neighbors
Settlers
United Heritage

There have been several posted this week. I think you should make your own. By the time you're done with it, you won't need to refer to it as much. Every agent doesn't have the same carriers, so they can't completely do it for you.

Just list all the conditions that you run into the most. Then under those, list the carriers that are ok with those conditions. For instance:

OVERWEIGHT: Settlers Silver

Honestly, if you just take the time to read the health questions for each one, you can develop your own. This will help you commit it to memory as well.

There have been several posted this week. I think you should make your own. By the time you're done with it, you won't need to refer to it as much. Every agent doesn't have the same carriers, so they can't completely do it for you.

Just list all the conditions that you run into the most. Then under those, list the carriers that are ok with those conditions. For instance:

OVERWEIGHT: Settlers Silver

I guess Silver for that? But when one has RNA, Trans and AmCon there's not a need.

----------

Either way Thank you.
Americo
Assurity
Foresters
MOO/UOO
Oxford
Royal Neighbors
Settlers
United Heritage

What I would recommend is to pick one company as your go to and learn them inside out. When you run into people that your go to won't take then look for one that will.

I guess Silver for that? But when one has RNA, Trans and AmCon there's not a need.

He didn't list ACI and I'm not familiar with RNA and Trans because I don't have them in my bag. I was just giving him a quick example of how to put a cheat sheet together.

Please pick one and give me the pros and cons.]
You should expend the effort to do this yourself. The reason why is because it will help you learn the material. True pros (think jdeasy) know their stuff forward, backwards..and sideway.

We're not snowed in here in Tampa Bay. Lovely day, 73 degrees and sunny!

I am snowed in here. Second day in a row. We got 13 inches here at my house and 3 and 4 ft drifts. Plus people here can't drive a lick when it's like this.

I might get out this afternoon as they continue to plow the roads.

I'm driving the SUV if I get out. Car sits too low to go in this deep snow.

You should expend the effort to do this yourself. The reason why is because it will help you learn the material. True pros (think jdeasy) know their stuff forward, backwards..and sideway.

We're not snowed in here in Tampa Bay. Lovely day, 73 degrees and sunny!
Yes we are............

----------

I am snowed in here. Second day in a row. We got 13 inches here at my house and 3 and 4 ft drifts. Plus people here can't drive a lick when it's like this.

I might get out this afternoon as they continue to plow the roads.

I'm driving the SUV if I get out. Car sits too low to go in this deep snow.
Remember John, the postman delivers come rain, hail, sleet or snow! j/k

Latest posts

Back