Cheat Sheet Needed for Carriers

I want to thank everyone for the weather report!
I tried searching on my own using the search, but not much help.
Thanks however to Ben.

I want to thank everyone for the weather report!
I tried searching on my own using the search, but not much help.
Thanks however to Ben.

Now that there's funny! But for the record I have been using Ben's version for a few months. I had made one my self with a spreadsheet but I made it too complicated. I trashed it when he posted his.

Can I ask for some help from you experienced agents?
I need a cheat sheet as I am new.
Something to help me make sure I have something decent to help most folks:
Please pick one and give me the pros and cons.
Or if you are bored or Snowed in and haven't anything else to do, go ahead and comment on all.
Either way Thank you.
Americo
Assurity
Foresters
MOO/UOO
Oxford
Royal Neighbors
Settlers
United Heritage

Out of the collection of carriers you have, United Heritage is best used in the following situations:

1) O2 use for sleep apnea is NOT a knock-out question.

2) Seizures qualify for Preferred coverage.

3) Wheelchair confinement qualifies for Preferred coverage as long as the applicant can do all Activities of Daily Living, and does not need Home Health Care.

4) Cancer-free/Cancer-treatment free for greater than a year qualifies for Graded Coverage.

5) Coumadin/Warfarin/Plavix good for Preferred coverage as long as prospect has taken medication longer than 2 years continuously. Also, medications like Furosemide/Lasix/Coreg/Carvedilol qualifies for Preferred coverage if used for blood pressure treatment.

6) Nitro good for Preferred coverage if prescribed but not actually used within the past 2 years.

7) No commission haircuts on Graded plans (40-85) like most other carriers; no commission haircuts on "old people" business (81-85).

8) No Point of Sale offered.

Out of the collection of carriers you have, United Heritage is best used in the following situations: 1) O2 use for sleep apnea is NOT a knock-out question. 2) Seizures qualify for Preferred coverage. 3) Wheelchair confinement qualifies for Preferred coverage as long as the applicant can do all Activities of Daily Living, and does not need Home Health Care. 4) Cancer-free/Cancer-treatment free for greater than a year qualifies for Graded Coverage. 5) Coumadin/Warfarin/Plavix good for Preferred coverage as long as prospect has taken medication longer than 2 years continuously. Also, medications like Furosemide/Lasix/Coreg/Carvedilol qualifies for Preferred coverage if used for blood pressure treatment. 6) Nitro good for Preferred coverage if prescribed but not actually used within the past 2 years. 7) No commission haircuts on Graded plans (40-85) like most other carriers; no commission haircuts on "old people" business (81-85). 8) No Point of Sale offered.

Did they make it to Oregon yet ;) ??

Latest posts

Back