Clean Sheeted The Tobacco Americo

And now that I think about it I'm pretty sure that Eagle is a phone only application. The applicant had to tell the interviewer that he was a non smoker.:yes:

Didn't I give Newby a lead and he sent it to you, and the guy came out in a thong or something? Or hit on you? Can't remember the details but I remember laughing so hard.

Didn't I give Newby a lead and he sent it to you, and the guy came out in a thong or something? Or hit on you? Can't remember the details but I remember laughing so hard.

I never gave it to JD. Should have though. He might have sold it. But that was one scarey, tall, black, blond, Katlin, dudette.

I don't know how they look at insulin, but Standard Life and Casualty is $168.33 for 12K Level for an 80 year old male smoker.

They do not accept insulin in the State of Florida.:yes:

----------

And now that I think about it I'm pretty sure that Eagle is a phone only application. The applicant had to tell the interviewer that he was a non smoker.:yes:

Not anymore you can also use laptop, tablets etc to do applications. You even gat paid and extra $50 bucks when you use tablet/laptop.

Id say most times its not the agent as well.

It's justified in the client's mind to lie to a salesman because it's "self protection". The NEW agent will go along with the lie in hopes that he can kick the other guy out even if he knows the other guy did nothing wrong.

Back