Co-Registration Leads

Hello!
Does anyone have experience with co-registration leads?
Thank you!

Depends on where you are getting them and what you're doing with them.

I've had some people really do well with them when I've sold them in bulk.

When I say "really do well with", that is how I define it if they keep coming back for more as opposed to a single order.

I don't know what they were doing with them though or how they were working them. I believe they were using it as an overlay to try to append emails to other records, but it's been a few years since I talked to them.

Depends on where you are getting them and what you're doing with them.

I've had some people really do well with them when I've sold them in bulk.

When I say "really do well with", that is how I define it if they keep coming back for more as opposed to a single order.

I don't know what they were doing with them though or how they were working them. I believe they were using it as an overlay to try to append emails to other records, but it's been a few years since I talked to them.
Hello Josh;

Do you provide co-registration leads? I understand you provide cold data.

Thank you!

Hello Josh;

Do you provide co-registration leads? I understand you provide cold data.

Thank you!

The short answer is not anymore.
'
I've done a lot of different stuff, including VIN data, emails, etc. I always come back to the raw data for a few reasons. One, it is easier for me to check quality on. And two, a lot of the feedback that I get on co-reg data is that not only are the numbers wrong sometimes, but people fill out forms with bogus information all the time. With the "cold data", it may be a bad number or a wrong address, but no one is lying about them :D

The short answer is not anymore.
'
I've done a lot of different stuff, including VIN data, emails, etc. I always come back to the raw data for a few reasons. One, it is easier for me to check quality on. And two, a lot of the feedback that I get on co-reg data is that not only are the numbers wrong sometimes, but people fill out forms with bogus information all the time. With the "cold data", it may be a bad number or a wrong address, but no one is lying about them :D
Thank you!

Back