Continuing Education Credits for Puerto Rico

A non-resident license may not have any CE requirements. (Exceptions could be for California and selling an annuity to a California resident or similar situations.)

But that's why you'd want to convert it to a non-resident license. Ease of license management.

You COULD have two resident licenses, but I don't believe it makes sense to do so.
Then I could change my Non-Resident Texas License and change it to Resident License, right? Is it possible to change a license from non-resident to a resident?

I appreciate so much the help you are giving me through this forum!

Reactions: DHK
Then I could change my Non-Resident Texas License and change it to Resident License, right? Is it possible to change a license from non-resident to a resident?

The only question is to determine what Texas would require. Would you have to sit through the exam or not? I don't know, but I'd start there.

The only question is to determine what Texas would require. Would you have to sit through the exam or not? I don't know, but I'd start there.
I was looking for information concerning all the advice you have given me. You know what? The non-resident license of Puerto Rico would be $ 1,000 (+). This is ridiculous!

Reactions: DHK
Back