COPD with Full Time Assistant Breathing

RookieYankee

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have someone interested in life insurance but he has high blood pressure, coronary heart disease, had a piece of his kidney removed and has COPD. He needs assistance in breathing so he has a machine with him. I went through the Transamerica application and had to stop where it asked if he needed oxygen to assist in his breathing.

I may be wrong here and I'd like to be certain but I thought Transamerica was first day coverage with COPD. Can someone shed light here? Thank you in advance!

I have someone interested in life insurance but he has high blood pressure, coronary heart disease, had a piece of his kidney removed and has COPD. He needs assistance in breathing so he has a machine with him. I went through the Transamerica application and had to stop where it asked if he needed oxygen to assist in his breathing.

I may be wrong here and I'd like to be certain but I thought Transamerica was first day coverage with COPD. Can someone shed light here? Thank you in advance!

Not sure if they're in your state, and not sure about the details of having part of the kidney removed, but with the COPD w/oxygen and Coronary Artery Disease he could get Graded(30/70/100) with Sentinel Security.

Back