Credit Card Carriers? Who is Left?

I do not have Liberty Bankers. Not complaining I just want to place him. I really really do not want to use Five Star. He is perfectly happy, unlike many of my customers. I just want to place him with a top carrier thats all.

I do not have Liberty Bankers. Not complaining I just want to place him. I really really do not want to use Five Star. He is perfectly happy, unlike many of my customers. I just want to place him with a top carrier thats all.

So let me get this right. You met with the guy, qualified him, figured out everybody would take him, he has to pay with a credit card, you have 5 star, you didn't close the deal because you wanted to ask the forum who you could go with, forum tells you 5 star and your still not wanting to write it with 5 star because they've made some of your customers unhappy....soooo what's your plan then?

Mental masturbation at its best!

Speck-No I do not have them.

FYI-I just do not want to deal with 5 Star. Kind of done with them. Sick of the heartache.

Speck-No I do not have them.

FYI-I just do not want to deal with 5 Star. Kind of done with them. Sick of the heartache.

What if he dies today ? Are you going to pay the death claim.

Write the business get him insured and move on. Or give him to another MA agent.

One sale will not make or break you.

Trinity does take credit and debit cards.

Although they seem to have trouble with them. No trouble on the DE but any other kind of card and they have problems.

I know they take Direct Express, wasn't aware they took credit cards. Duh, my bad it clearly says on top of the form "CREDIT/DEBIT CARD AUTHORIZATION".:goofy:

I know they take Direct Express, wasn't aware they took credit cards. Duh, my bad it clearly says on top of the form "CREDIT/DEBIT CARD AUTHORIZATION".:goofy:

But they have problems with them. I was talking to SpurCity about that last week. He is their number one agent but he said he has trouble with them getting the credit card/debit card business right too.

How can they be the best at the DE cards and have trouble with others?

Back