Credit Card Carriers? Who is Left?

I thought Snl took credit and debit cards? Also when you say credit cards do you mean a regular credit card ? I've taken plenty of debit cards but never credit cards.

But they have problems with them. I was talking to SpurCity about that last week. He is their number one agent but he said he has trouble with them getting the credit card/debit card business right too. How can they be the best at the DE cards and have trouble with others?

The trouble with debit/credit card users is that they are debit/credit card users/

Amen to that. Just gotta use a carrier that will beat them to the bank!

If it is a credit card, it is not a question of beating them to the bank.. It is a question of catching the card when they make the minimum payment and it is not maxed out.. :yes:

So let me get this right. You met with the guy, qualified him, figured out everybody would take him, he has to pay with a credit card, you have 5 star, you didn't close the deal because you wanted to ask the forum who you could go with, forum tells you 5 star and your still not wanting to write it with 5 star because they've made some of your customers unhappy....soooo what's your plan then?

Mental masturbation at its best!

Sounds like you got it right:yes:

----------

Amen to that. Just gotta use a carrier that will beat them to the bank!

Few and far between

----------

I thought Snl took credit and debit cards? Also when you say credit cards do you mean a regular credit card ? I've taken plenty of debit cards but never credit cards.

They do, they also advance 30% on those. Id rather personally be on as earned with debit, credit or de cards but what do I know.

Back