CRM company scam

Best insurance

Word of caution. I was trying to find a crm company to help with automation.

I wanted to go with better agents but they don't support my management system. I was referred to them by my website company. I had a trial basis to see if we can work together. Found out they are not better but actually worse. I canceled my account over two weeks ago. They end up billing me yesterday for a product I verbally canceled and written cancellation. Now they won't give me a refund.

Just want to make sure you knew of this so it doesn't happen to another agent taking your suggestions.

I wanted to go with better agents but they don't support my management system. I was referred to them by my website company. I had a trial basis to see if we can work together. Found out they are not better but actually worse. I canceled my account over two weeks ago. They end up billing me yesterday for a product I verbally canceled and written cancellation. Now they won't give me a refund.

Just want to make sure you knew of this so it doesn't happen to another agent taking your suggestions.

Who’s suggestion?

Why is this a scam? Can you be more specific.

Who Is Them?

upload_2020-5-12_11-19-55.jpeg

I had an issue with Volocify They changed some of the functioning a few years back and when I went to change CRM's they had me locked into a yearly contract was in the fine print of a long contract

I had to pay an additional 8 months not using it they did threaten to hit my credit report and file legal action if I did not

Which CRM is it? :huh:

Back