Data cost and who is good?

PhxSunsFan

Guru
For final expense... if one opens up a call center and needs date.. should 10,000 names cost $100.00
name,, age and chcking account.. for ex.. who can supply this.. best age for fe? 60-75? need to buy a lot

Is "YourListStore.com"

Have you ever used "ListShack", and if so, in your opinion, is "YourListStore.com" better, or about the same?
They are the same company. The owner is a member of the Forum...Josh. To make a long story short, someone hacked into Listshack and he had to change the name of the company. I was always happy with them, which is why I recommended them. :yes:

I know a lot of people complain about the "accuracy of data" with monthly sub list providers.

If you're mailing, I wholly suggest you use NCOA to update list addresses. I run mine through NCOA and USPS and rarely have a return.

When I don't scrub, or have used other lists providers that do just NCOA I find myself having a lot of returned mail.

They are the same company. The owner is a member of the Forum...Josh. To make a long story short, someone hacked into Listshack and he had to change the name of the company. I was always happy with them, which is why I recommended them. :yes:

OK, thanks for info!

Back