Decined by Transamerica

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
72 female applied for a fully underwritten policy and was declined due to a heart issue from 2010. She recently bought a GI. I applied with Transamerica and they declined her because of RX. Everything she showed me was OK and the company won't tell me anything. Should I shop the case or just tell her to keep the GI policy?

72 female applied for a fully underwritten policy and was declined due to a heart issue from 2010. She recently bought a GI. I applied with Transamerica and they declined her because of RX. Everything she showed me was OK and the company won't tell me anything. Should I shop the case or just tell her to keep the GI policy?
Instead of Fu would she not qualify for SI issue immediate benefit? Better than GI..

Last edited:
Need more details lol, Why is she trying to get a FUW policy?

Another agent wrote her FU and I wrote Immediate Solutions with Transamerica. Since they have gone crazy I was wondering if another SIWL company might give her a look without knowing which RX Transamerica didn't like.

Another agent wrote her FU and I wrote Immediate Solutions with Transamerica. Since they have gone crazy I was wondering if another SIWL company might give her a look without knowing which RX Transamerica didn't like.
What's her heart condition and medications lol.

Another agent wrote her a fully underwritten application with a company in Ohio while she was visiting her sister. The company was not Transamerica. I wrote her SIWL and she was declined due to RX. Transamerica won't tell me what RX. I was just wondering if she had another chance with heart issues with another carrier who now may be more liberal than Transamerica. Otherwise I will tell her to keep the GI she bought.

Back