Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

I got to know Farley a little bit during '97-98 when he would visit a fat farm in the golf club community where I was working. We got to know him pretty well when he used to go on jail break from the clinic. He was unbelievable. He was so outrageous, I would get a headache from laughing so much.

And it was dangerous to be anywhere near him because anything and everything close by was a prop for his antics. He was on stage 24/7. He came out with us one night to a local bar and out of no where grabbed a pool cue, went to the far side of the table and started acting like he was in a wheel chair playing pool. No reason for it to be funny other than all the mannerisms and facial expressions but I remember adult men laughing so much they were high fiving each other.

30 minutes later we were back at the house and he was in tears reliving a sad memory of being picked on as a child.

That story is so sad its funny:D

"I got to know Farley a little bit during '97-98"
Pretty cool since he died in '97.

Ya - he was a mess. We figured he was at the fat farm to get ready for a movie role. The stuff going up his nose every night had to be counteracting anything going on at the fat farm during the day. Sad.

SNL sucks.

I prefer In Living Color!!!

It was good, until it wasn't.

I remember the year they did a show during the Super Bowl Halftime, with a countdown in the bottom corner of the screen so you'd know when to turn back to the game.

The question I have is....who among this Forum are Ace and Gary??? I have a few ideas but will keep them to myself:

https://screen.yahoo.com/ambiguously-gay-duo-fortress-privacy-000000518.html

Some would say I am Ace (brunette) and Gooner is Gary (blonde) simply because we bunk together sometime. However I can assure you if either one of us were gay we would not be ambiguous about it. We would be flaming flamboyant Elton John type gay:D:D Ya'll know its true.:D:D

----------

Handiman and Men on Film were classics. There is no way in our overly PC society either would exist today .Let us of course not forget this greatness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdR2T6YKAUc

Thanks for the laugh:D Best part was "Never Better":D:D:D:D

Back