Duford Insurance Group vs. Digital BGA for Final Expense Telesales

Between these two companies, I would recommend signing on with:

• Duford Insurance Group

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Digital BGA

Votes: 25 67.6%

• Total voters
I don’t know where on earth you got 25% commissions. Clearly math isn’t in your skill set.
Like I said I'm using your numbers. $12,000 multiplied by 25% would give you $3,000. Dude, your the one posting this bullshit. Not us.

Participating WL pays 25 to 40% commission? Again, bullshit. I've been selling the stuff for 50 years now. I know what the mutual companies pay.

FFL is the reason we're ordering and working leads? Again, bullshit. Leads basically came about because of the do not call list.
Occasionally I get a $100K plus deal. A few times a year.
You sure you didn't call them a deal? Again bullshit. Your words not mine.

And finally. I liked you better in all of the Indiana Jones movies. At least that was play acting. In here you're just making shit up.

I’d say about 5% of what we sell is a single premium whole life policy. Mainly only do those to wealthy seniors. But in some other cases, it might make sense.

I don’t know where on earth you got 25% commissions. Clearly math isn’t in your skill set.

“A professional life insurance agent would call them clients”. In addition to your poor math skills, you also lack reading comprehension.

If you look back on my post, I referred to how a DEAL is structured. Meaning, the sale/policy. Last I checked, a client is never called a deal.

Did I disrupt something inside of you? If so, good! You don’t need to have the wool over your eyes anymore.
"Average deal $12K. " "Average comission $3000 to $5000" is what you said. That is 25% to 42% comission. His math is spot on. It is your math that is off or you forgot wgat you said.

And, calling an insurance sale a "deal" does sound like a used car huckster.

"Average deal $12K. " "Average comission $3000 to $5000" is what you said. That is 25% to 42% comission. His math is spot on. It is your math that is off or you forgot wgat you said.

And, calling an insurance sale a "deal" does sound like a used car huckster.
Agreed. Then said 4-6 deals a month. So monthly commissions of $12k on the low end $30k on the high end. That's not much different from what good FE agents are doing.

HAgreed. Then said 4-6 deals amonth. So monthly commissions of $12k on the low end $30k on the high end. That's not much different from what good FE agents are doing.
Quite a bit short of $1000000 per year. Perhaps he needs a refresher course in math. Or, maybe it is a memory course he needs so he can remember from one post to the next what he said. :biggrin:

Back