Duford Insurance Group vs. Digital BGA for Final Expense Telesales

Between these two companies, I would recommend signing on with:

• Duford Insurance Group

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Digital BGA

Votes: 25 67.6%

• Total voters
Unicorn? Literally everyone on our team is doing north of $500K in AP. You’re hanging out in the wrong circles if you’re not producing around a mil a year of life insurance premium.

Problem is, the vast majority of agents are working garbage leads, chasing low income seniors, or getting mentored by someone who can barely even sell themselves. It’s the blind leading the blind out there.

VERY hard to write decent premium when people are selling $50/month FEX products over the phone to a senior who has $53 in their checking account.

What team is that ? A mil of life ins premium ? Thats a double top of the table amount . Maybe 300 agents in the nation do $1 mil of life premium .And what magical leads allow you to find high income individuals who buy your whole life? Hell I’ve never heard of high income people answering leads . You must spill the beans how you do it .

What team is that ? A mil of life ins premium ? Thats a double top of the table amount . Maybe 300 agents in the nation do $1 mil of life premium .And what magical leads allow you to find high income individuals who buy your whole life? Hell I’ve never heard of high income people answering leads . You must spill the beans how you do it .
Man, you have been brainwashed, my friend.

First of all, we don’t work “leads”. Amateurs and suckers buy leads. Pros generate their own by branding themselves. Networking, networking, networking.

You gotta snap out of the IMO mentality. Before FFL put a black eye on the insurance industry, these things were common knowledge. Now, it seems like common knowledge is to buy $500-1500 a week of garbage leads, pound the phone, and talk to people who are broke all day long. That became normal for whatever reason.

Our average case is around $12K AP, most of the time, paid annually. High premium WL from a mutual company pays FAR less commission than your FEX and crappy Mutual of Omaha policies. Depending on how the deal is structured, pay between $3,000 to $5,000 commish. That’s the average sized deal for us. Most close 4-6 deals a month. With $0 lead cost (except maybe buying someone dinner or drinks).

Personally, I’d say my average is around $20K AP. Occasionally I get a $100K plus deal. A few times a year.

First of all, we don’t work “leads”. Amateurs and suckers buy leads. Pros generate their own by branding themselves. Networking, networking, networking.

You gotta snap out of the IMO mentality. Before FFL put a black eye on the insurance industry, these things were common knowledge. Now, it seems like common knowledge is to buy $500-1500 a week of garbage leads, pound the phone, and talk to people who are broke all day long. That became normal for whatever reason.

Our average case is around $12K AP, most of the time, paid annually. High premium WL from a mutual company pays FAR less commission than your FEX and crappy Mutual of Omaha policies. Depending on how the deal is structured, pay between $3,000 to $5,000 commish. That’s the average sized deal for us. Most close 4-6 deals a month. With $0 lead cost (except maybe buying someone dinner or drinks).

Personally, I’d say my average is around $20K AP. Occasionally I get a $100K plus deal. A few times a year.
Do you work for an MLM?

He's obviously selling some form of single premium WL. That's the only WL product that would pay 25 to 40 % commission. (His numbers not mine)

And the second thing is that he's fairly new based on his use of the word "deal". That's a term used by used car salesmen. A professional life insurance agent would call them clients.

I’m well aware or both, and I’d avoid both.

You don’t want to be in the telesales business, anyway. The real money is made selling high premium whole life insurance. And you don’t do that over the phone.

I wrote $1.7M AP of whole life insurance in 2023. Had one deal that was $300,000 AP. Dont fool with the small potato FEX cases that charge back at an astronomical clip.

BULLCHIT . . .

Unicorn? Literally everyone on our team is doing north of $500K in AP. You’re hanging out in the wrong circles if you’re not producing around a mil a year of life insurance premium.

Problem is, the vast majority of agents are working garbage leads, chasing low income seniors, or getting mentored by someone who can barely even sell themselves. It’s the blind leading the blind out there.

VERY hard to write decent premium when people are selling $50/month FEX products over the phone to a senior who has $53 in their checking account.

BULLCHIT

A 14 post bullchitter - boy, go away . . .

A 14 post bullchitter - boy, go away . . .
Yeah, people can’t be new to a discussion forum. What a moron.

Sorry to rain on your buy leads/rah-rah IMO parade, but just trying to educate everyone that telesales to seniors who can’t afford much, isn’t the way to play this game.

Sorry if everyone is too brainwashed to understand there’s a better way. 19 years in the biz. It ALWAYS used to be this way until FFL changed life insurance back in the mid 10’s. They manipulated everyone into thinking everyone had to buy their scam leads.

Then covid hit, and now everyone is hammering these poor seniors every day with phone calls off of crappy FB and social media leads.

And now you’re trying out AI “hacks” and a bunch of other things to keep trying to chase low commissions and high chargeback rates.

Keep dishing out the Kool-Aid, and I’ll keep dishing out the truth.

He's obviously selling some form of single premium WL. That's the only WL product that would pay 25 to 40 % commission. (His numbers not mine)

And the second thing is that he's fairly new based on his use of the word "deal". That's a term used by used car salesmen. A professional life insurance agent would call them clients.
I’d say about 5% of what we sell is a single premium whole life policy. Mainly only do those to wealthy seniors. But in some other cases, it might make sense.

I don’t know where on earth you got 25% commissions. Clearly math isn’t in your skill set.

“A professional life insurance agent would call them clients”. In addition to your poor math skills, you also lack reading comprehension.

If you look back on my post, I referred to how a DEAL is structured. Meaning, the sale/policy. Last I checked, a client is never called a deal.

Did I disrupt something inside of you? If so, good! You don’t need to have the wool over your eyes anymore.

Back