Direct mail t65 leads

sbg_ben

Super Genius
I just placed an order for 2,000 mailers to people that are turning 65 in my county.

I have been able to build my book up so far without needing to use any leads. But now I have too much time and not enough people to see and i'm willing to put the work in to grow faster.

What advice do you have for converting as many t65 leads as possible into sales? I don't plan on knocking on doors but honestly, if I get 0 I might be driving around knocking on some doors.

I specifically am looking for what has worked for people when they are calling direct mail leads for t65. What have you found works well?

Thanks!

I like this

https://www.t65inbound.com/

But I don't know if its what your looking for it wont create busyness, it will take time but it will generate high super high intent calls, Just wont be a ton of calls, in addition to other marketing you do

I like the sound of this. I'd need to do some research on how much it costs, how long to recoup that cost etc. Right now I am focusing on how to get as many sales as possible for this current year

Also- I already placed an order i'm not focused on that part at the moment. I'm more focused on the methods of making sure I get a good ROI

I like the sound of this. I'd need to do some research on how much it costs, how long to recoup that cost etc. Right now I am focusing on how to get as many sales as possible for this current year

Scott mails 6 months in advance . . . 4 - 6 pieces about 30 days apart. This is a long play designed to hit the same house 4x or more with a similar looking envelope but different message inside.

If you are mailing to 300 names for successive birth months (Sept, Oct, Nov, etc) your investment can be significant.

This is not the game if you are looking for quick sales. Most of the sales I made came from folks who contacted me 30 - 60 days before T65 even though they had been getting mail from me for several months.

If you want to DK this probably is not the program for you.

Scott mails 6 months in advance . . . 4 - 6 pieces about 30 days apart. This is a long play designed to hit the same house 4x or more with a similar looking envelope but different message inside.

If you are mailing to 300 names for successive birth months (Sept, Oct, Nov, etc) your investment can be significant.

This is not the game if you are looking for quick sales. Most of the sales I made came from folks who contacted me 30 - 60 days before T65 even though they had been getting mail from me for several months.

If you want to DK this probably is not the program for you.

I do not want to door knock at all, that would be a last-ditch effort if I literally get 0 sales.

I'd prefer the type of leads you are talking about all day, I just don't have the cash flow in the marketing budget for that type of long play.

I'm at a proof of concept stage where I need to prove to myself and my agency that we can convert marketing spending into enough sales for it to be worth it

I do not want to door knock at all, that would be a last-ditch effort if I literally get 0 sales.

I'd prefer the type of leads you are talking about all day, I just don't have the cash flow in the marketing budget for that type of long play.

I'm at a proof of concept stage where I need to prove to myself and my agency that we can convert marketing spending into enough sales for it to be worth it

Honestly I would love it if Scott did one of these for over 65 maybe 67 to 73 range

I have become a believer in the inbound driving direct mail, I may try and create one of my own for next year Content though is a weak spot for me

But I really believe this same method would work well on the over 65 that is not getting all the T65 mail,Would probably drive more sales probably a little quicker too

@sbg_ben , I understand where you are coming from. When I first contacted Scott about the program I was impressed with the way he set it up. This is not a "throw it against the wall and see what sticks" marketing plan. Scott has tested and retested over time before offering it to others.

Once I totaled the dollar investment and estimated 5 months before the first sale I knew this would need to be delayed before implementing.

Medicare is not a "see it, buy it" kind of product . . . unless you are a tin man kind of agent. Most of our clients want to have some level of trust and confidence before they commit to buying your product.

While I have had folks buy from me after 10 minutes on the phone, that is very unusual, and those sales rarely stick. They are policyholders, not clients.

I estimated a 12 month investment in the $10,000 to $15,000 range . . . waiting 4 - 5 months for sales revenue . . . and possibly breaking even my first year if I was lucky. Those numbers have pretty much played out that way so I am not disappointed.

I did not mail Sept to January birthdates last year and won't this year either.

Some sales are singles, some twofers (hub and wife) and some are generating referrals. One of my early sales generated a 2nd sale to the wife 8 months later.

The system is slow to build but nice when you have a steady flow. If I mail birthdates for Feb to Aug every year I think I will have a nice revenue stream after a couple of years.

Not everyone has the patience, or $$$ to bankroll this kind of marketing and it was a real leap of faith for me. I have never had good success with DM but something about this made me feel this would be different.

Good luck!

I would love it if Scott did one of these for over 65 maybe 67 to 73 range

I have become a believer in the inbound driving direct mail, I may try and create one of my own for next year Content though is a weak spot for me

Scott might be willing to accommodate and help with content. He is a good writer.

I just placed an order for 2,000 mailers to people that are turning 65 in my county.

I have been able to build my book up so far without needing to use any leads. But now I have too much time and not enough people to see and i'm willing to put the work in to grow faster.

What advice do you have for converting as many t65 leads as possible into sales? I don't plan on knocking on doors but honestly, if I get 0 I might be driving around knocking on some doors.

I specifically am looking for what has worked for people when they are calling direct mail leads for t65. What have you found works well?

Thanks!

Working direct mail postcard leads.

Which one did you use? I had good success with Kramer's med supp comparison lead. It's been a few years but I believe they still sell it.

I would call...
I would mail them a copy of the card along with info (requesting that they call me for more details)...
I would email when they provided it...
I would (occasionally) knock on their door with a copy of the card printed.

I'd send printouts from the CSG or make my own format....

You need to come at it from the posture of "You requested information - and I'm not ignoring your request, sidestepping it to just sell - I'll actually provide you with information. - Now, let's set a time to actually talk... (Your goal).

If you used a super-generic or misleading card you may have a steeper hill to climb.

At the end of the day, just try to use the card to prove you aren't calling / mailing / knocking without good reason. They (maybe unknowingly) have given you a slightly opened door to try to get in.

Appreciate the shout out to my t65inbound site as well.

Back