Direct mail t65 leads

I would call...
I would mail them a copy of the card along with info (requesting that they call me for more details)...
I would email when they provided it...
I would (occasionally) knock on their door with a copy of the card printed.

I'd send printouts from the CSG or make my own format....

You need to come at it from the posture of "You requested information - and I'm not ignoring your request, sidestepping it to just sell - I'll actually provide you with information. - Now, let's set a time to actually talk... (Your goal).

This is really great advice . . . for those who will listen.

If you view yourself as a professional, and conduct you business as such, there is no reason WHY prospects won't seek you out.

Mastering the art of ATTRACTION MARKETING is a different mindset.

Here are a couple of really good articles for those who are unfamiliar with the concept.

Attraction Marketing: What It is & How to Master It

How to Use Attraction Marketing to Triple your Leads

I also use T65Inbound. I was super impressed by the quality. Scott is super open to customization or changes you want to make. I did 200 with Scott initially and then he helped my with mailing rates and I went out on my own.

I tweaked the letters a bit and added more "features." The first and last letter in the series always had my card. Now that I"m 40 miles away from the distribution center, I just pay Scott because it's cheaper and I'm hands-off..

The quality of the lead is pretty much the closest you'll get to a referral. In my mind, they're worth every penny.

Below is one of my letters that I wrote. I mail 9 months out, personally. about 30-45 days between letters.

Screenshot 2022-05-12 152055.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the sample letter. I appreciate advice on his service, I have seen it linked in the forums before and it does look like a good program.

I will definitely put it on the list of things I want to dive deeper into.

I like the sound of this. I'd need to do some research on how much it costs, how long to recoup that cost etc. Right now I am focusing on how to get as many sales as possible for this current year

you aren’t paying a lot more than if you do it yourself. He has some solid letters he sends out. It is a trickle, but the ones that call are almost always going to become a new client.

Honestly, in Michigan it's quite easy to cash flow, especially if you're using UHC for Medigap.

With UHC it's 500$ fyc with Medigap/PDP.

If you're doing 300 letters, 5 mailers, .78 per letter, 50$ for list

Reasonably, 1% call rate.

15 calls, 25% close, which is low

4 sales 2000$ in fact

1220$ in costs.

It's longer in other states because they have about a 10% lower commission rate, but it lasts longer. UHC resolves this now, we get paid more over time.

I'll take that return any day of the week.

Last edited:
Honestly, in Michigan it's quite easy to cash flow, especially if you're using UHC for Medigap.

With UHC it's 500$ fyc with Medigap/PDP.

If you're doing 300 letters, 5 mailers, .78 per letter, 50$ for list

Reasonably, 1% call rate.

15 calls, 25% close, which is low

4 sales 2000$ in fact

1220$ in costs.

It's longer in other states because they have about a 10% lower commission rate, but it lasts longer. UHC resolves this now, we get paid more over time.

I'll take that return any day of the week.

Definitely looks like some good numbers. I remember talking about how I sold a lot of UHC Med Supp a while back and you were saying you didn't like it at all! Lol I know things change just thought that was kind of funny. I know there can be regional rate differences as well.

You guys are really pushing the product lol! I already said I like it I am definitely interested. I just need to see how this first lead order plays out first

Definitely looks like some good numbers. I remember talking about how I sold a lot of UHC Med Supp a while back and you were saying you didn't like it at all! Lol I know things change just thought that was kind of funny. I know there can be regional rate differences as well.

Oh, I hate UHC as an agent. I have a call in an hour for them to "coach" me because they didn't like some of my content. I literally only use them for the few DSNP's I have and Medigap (because the comp is decent.)

Charging you $150 a year if you don't write with them is BS.
The hoops I have to jump through just to sell Medigap with them is silly.
Etc.

Oh, I hate UHC as an agent. I have a call in an hour for them to "coach" me because they didn't like some of my content. I literally only use them for the few DSNP's I have and Medigap (because the comp is decent.)

Charging you $150 a year if you don't write with them is BS.
The hoops I have to jump through just to sell Medigap with them is silly.
Etc.

Never heard that one about the $150 per year. I don't think I will have that problem unless their rates go through the roof but you never know.

I like being able to use their PHD help desk chat for when I need a quick bit of info. They also have good tools for tracking applications and what the hold up is if there is one. I would definitely not be a fan of the calling in for coaching lol that really sucks

Back