Direct Mailing Campaign

Does anybody do an "ongoing" mailing campaign to the same people? I have a long list of people I've been in contact with over the years that I'm thinking of starting a postcard campaign. Plus, I was thinking of hitting up my hometown that has a couple thousand seniors in it with an ongoing postcard campaign -- just to create awareness of myself.

I'm just curious if anybody else does the same or just rely on cold-calling and direct mailing new prospects.

I do.

Orphans, AORs and old quotes. "ongoing"? kinda sorta. Once or twice a years touch. Wrote an FE off of one today and got two Perm/term combo quotes.

Does anybody do an "ongoing" mailing campaign to the same people? I have a long list of people I've been in contact with over the years that I'm thinking of starting a postcard campaign. Plus, I was thinking of hitting up my hometown that has a couple thousand seniors in it with an ongoing postcard campaign -- just to create awareness of myself.

I'm just curious if anybody else does the same or just rely on cold-calling and direct mailing new prospects.

Back