• Webinars

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Videos

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Either

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have found webinars that are under 10 minutes in length go over well. Then I will record the webinar (not live so I can get better sound quality) and post it.

Well, I do business via webinar/screen share/telephone. You either show up at said time or you dont. Sure, I could record a sales presentation and broadcast it to thousands of people but very few would watch it. I say a "live" webinar! Just my 2 cents.

If a webinar piques my curiosity I will register for it, skip it, and skim through the recorded version (that without a doubt will be offered the next day)on my schedule, when I have time.

There needs to be some incentive to get people on a live version: Q & A with a known high volume producer, discount on services, explicitly stating that it will not be recorded, etc...

I like webinars personally. If its a topic of interest to me and they have a q&a after with a knowledgeable presenter, I think they are great. If they record them, for review later I know that is good for many folks. Heck, I'd love to watch recorded webinars, unfortunately watch video's due to satellite internet bandwidth issues. Life out in the country has its pros and cons.

You can have the best or both worlds by doing a live webinar where those who do not have a conflict in their schedule can attend the live presentation where they will have the benefit of being able to ask the presenter questions and for those who can not make the webinar, you can record it so they can at least see the content that was covered and the questions that others asked.

The benefit of the live presentation is that person is having to schedule a specific time so they are more likely to view the presentation than someone who can look at anytime they want but never gets around to it.

Also many times with a presenter they may be offering some free info, free trial, etc that has limited time frame to sign up for, so attending a live event allows you to take advantage of those things while they are still available. If you are viewing much later, the limited time of their offer may be over.

The benefit of the recording is that even though there are people who will never get around to watching it, over the weeks, months and years you will end up having more viewers of the recording than those who were able to attend the live presentation.

Latest posts

Back