Does commission get updated on a Humana plan change through Inside Sales?

So what your saying is the new policy is updated on your actives. But instead of getting advanced on the new policy for the rest of the yr which you’d get if you wrote the old lower renewal just continues? Interesting . Wehotex you’ll know next month . Let us know .

2 new changes at Humana
that have cost me big money .No $60 health assessment if its Humana to Humana . United and rest pay the hsa no matter what . Also in my state if you moved someone from another company to Humana that paid full true up . No more . Even with free leads to make $225 April , $200 May , $175 June it’s not worth my time to write Humana going forward till aep . The overriding fmo making more than me .

The local Humana service rep swore up and down that Humana would not pay on HRAs for plan changes, but I received several.
I’m not sure what the second part of your paragraph means? You mean like to unlike plan (ex: PDP to MAPD and vice versa?). Humana has always been “el cheapo”.

Last edited:
The local Humana service rep swore up and down that Humana would not pay on HRAs for plan changes, but I received several.
I’m not sure what the second part of your paragraph means? You mean like to unlike plan (ex: PDP to MAPD and vice versa?). Humana has always been “el cheapo”.

i never received any like Hra’s . No if they had WellCare mapd and I wrote them Humana mapd I’d get full true up .

i never received any like Hra’s . No if they had WellCare mapd and I wrote them Humana mapd I’d get full true up .

Tell us what you mean by 'full true up'. Because there isn't a 'true up' on someone who was already on an MAPD. You would be paid full renewal commission ($301 this year) in that scenario, but true up refers to someone that is new ($601 commish) to any Advantage plan.

Tell us what you mean by 'full true up'. Because there isn't a 'true up' on someone who was already on an MAPD. You would be paid full renewal commission ($301 this year) in that scenario, but true up refers to someone that is new ($601 commish) to any Advantage plan.

In my state Humana in 2021 and 2022 was paying the $601 to somebody new to Humana that had a mapd before . Ex. I replaced a WellCare mapd with a Humana Mapd . It was Humana doing internally paying the 2nd 1/2 true up commission. Humana did that in 6 states or so i was told. It was big

Back