Does Trinity/FB Require F2F?

They do not always follow the app on the POS. They will go off the reservation quite often. Not like Oxford but still far more often than they should.

I had one this week where they came back on and asked "ever" on cancer. The guy said he had cancer 5 years ago and took treatment for 1 year. Nothing since. Then went into conference again with underwriting. Finally was approved. But the question on the app is 2 years.

Right after that I got a call from an agent that was using FBL. Same thing happened to him. They asked questions not on the application. His answer was postponed. He withdrew the app and placed his client elsewhere to get an answer.

They claim they give an underwriting answer at the end of the POS 85% of the time. My personal percentage is less than that. Most eventually get approved but not at the end of the POS.

I wrote one Monday of this week that was "send in for further underwriting". Still pending as of today.

Their good far outweighs their bad but the not getting an answer at the end of the POS is terrible. They are quite proud of the 85% number. I think that's unacceptable.

Not with them and don't know how they think but perhaps the MIB or Rx indicated he was still receiving some type of cancer maintenance treatment or he is receiving treatment that normally indicates cancer but he is receiving it for some other condition and they wondered why so they asked if he had ever had the condition.

I have that happen with a medication I take due to my past cancer treatment, Trental. It is normally for circulation problems, especially in the legs, and with some companies, it is even a KO drug. I take it "off label" to help to soften the radiation scar tissue in my throat. Had a heck of a time convincing a POS/UW team that I had never had any circulation problems.

They do not always follow the app on the POS. They will go off the reservation quite often. Not like Oxford but still far more often than they should.

I had one this week where they came back on and asked "ever" on cancer. The guy said he had cancer 5 years ago and took treatment for 1 year. Nothing since. Then went into conference again with underwriting. Finally was approved. But the question on the app is 2 years.

Right after that I got a call from an agent that was using FBL. Same thing happened to him. They asked questions not on the application. His answer was postponed. He withdrew the app and placed his client elsewhere to get an answer.

They claim they give an underwriting answer at the end of the POS 85% of the time. My personal percentage is less than that. Most eventually get approved but not at the end of the POS.

I wrote one Monday of this week that was "send in for further underwriting". Still pending as of today.

Their good far outweighs their bad but the not getting an answer at the end of the POS is terrible. They are quite proud of the 85% number. I think that's unacceptable.

That doesn't sound good!

You were real high on them at first. Where would you say they are in your bag now? 1...2?

That doesn't sound good!

You were real high on them at first. Where would you say they are in your bag now? 1...2?

I'm still high on them and I want them to be first out of my bag.

They are a work in progress. They need to get this interview stuff taken care of.

I've told Alvin that a "no" is far better than a maybe?

Only SAI can start a spoof thread and it turn productive...

Back