Trinity IMO

As someone who has been ripped off multiple times by frauds like the above, I have learned how it's done. It's very doable if the company is not doing their job.

Same agent mentioned in my last post did it to another well-known FE carrier and ripped them off for $500,000+...

Added: Said agent is going to jail for 10 to 20 years. FBI seized all his assets (houses, boats, bank accounts). Long-time 10+ year agent in the business, too. Once it's public, I'll make sure to share it here.
If he has been arrested, it is public record so you can share it if you like.

Alvin’s explanation is that it’s for the agent’s protection.
I think there's some validity to that.

Aetna rescinded a 20 month old application on a client of my agent's who claimed she did not sign the application.

The agent could not produce a recording (it was not required at the time of sale), so Aetna cancelled the plan, refunded the premium, and the agent received a chargeback.

Naturally, she had been paying her premium for 20 months prior without complaint.

I think there's some validity to that.

Aetna rescinded a 20 month old application on a client of my agent's who claimed she did not sign the application.

The agent could not produce a recording (it was not required at the time of sale), so Aetna cancelled the plan, refunded the premium, and the agent received a chargeback.

Naturally, she had been paying her premium for 20 months prior without complaint.
Yeah... but while the interview and recording may well protect the agent, its real purpose is to protect the company.

Yeah... but while the interview and recording may well protect the agent, its real purpose is to protect the compan

Eventually Trinity changes to eapps or they’ll become a niche somewhat price buster company. Few agents want to screw with phone interviews with all the easy eapps out there. Speaking of craziness . I got a letter from a Gi company in December I had a $960 chargeback . I haven’t written the company in 4 plus yrs . I knew I had an early death claim in 2019 and they never charged me back . Almost 5 yrs later they do . That’s scary accounting . I paid it off .Also about 5 yrs ago I had a Contestable claim with Trans . The beneficiary filed the claim on a healthy person . I tried getting hold of them but they never responded . They never followed through on the claim. 15 months later they rescinded and I got a full chargeback .

You haven't talked to Alvin. He's not budging on the phone interview. He realizes it costs Trinity business, and he is okay with it.

Is underwriting still fairly aggressive? They still take heavy heart medicine and depression level ? What I was always wary with them is one app the interviewer would ask few questions and the next app they’d grill them hard put you on hold while they texted underwriter and ask more questions.

Back