Trinity IMO

That has nothing to do with Trinity still doing an archaic phone interview.

They also have a four page written application. I'm new so I don't see the problem with putting them on the phone with the company which means they don't have to give you, their info. Would you do the paper app or phone interview? Why?

Am a
I've gone through MOO, Senior Life, and Trinity apps. Who has an easier process than Trinity?
Am am , American memorial . Takes about 7-10 mins on each of those once you get proficient and you get fast answer wether approved. When I used to do the paper app . You got to do the paper app takes 7 mins . Then you got to call and that takes 15 mins from start to finish .Moo nor Trans good eapps .

They also have a four page written application. I'm new so I don't see the problem with putting them on the phone with the company which means they don't have to give you, their info. Would you do the paper app or phone interview? Why?

I would never do the whole thing by phone. But you can.

I would do the paper app then call or the eApp then call.

No matter what, you have to call.

They are the only company I have now that has a phone interview.

In 2023 I wrote 340 applications. Only 1 of those was Trinity FE.

DonP,

Underwriting is not as aggressive as most FE companies. Still a two year lookback on cancer, heart attack, stroke, surgeries, etc. But marijuana is now tobacco rated, nitro and angina meds are a knockout, inhalers usually go graded, schizo and diabetic neuropathy are now graded.

Basically, blood thinners and cancer maintenance meds are fine. Still relatively diabetic friendly. But they tightened up quite a bit when they updated their app roughly two years ago.

DonP,

Underwriting is not as aggressive as most FE companies. Still a two year lookback on cancer, heart attack, stroke, surgeries, etc. But marijuana is now tobacco rated, nitro and angina meds are a knockout, inhalers usually go graded, schizo and diabetic neuropathy are now graded.

Basically, blood thinners and cancer maintenance meds are fine. Still relatively diabetic friendly. But they tightened up quite a bit when they updated their app roughly two years ago.

So now that Kskj is gone who’s that business going to ? Kskj rates were 20% cheaper than the avg fe carrier and made any 5 yr or older policy replaceable you ran into .I’d call family benefit 7% cheaper than the avg carrier but stricter underwriting . So let’s say you run into a 2 yr old am am or columbian policy . Even if you can get it thru underwriting with Trinity it’s no cheaper . Are you walking from those if you can’t sell additional? Same scenario applys to a 3-4 yr old policy . There’s little to no cash value or paid up value .

So now that Kskj is gone who’s that business going to ? Kskj rates were 20% cheaper than the avg fe carrier and made any 5 yr or older policy replaceable you ran into .I’d call family benefit 7% cheaper than the avg carrier but stricter underwriting . So let’s say you run into a 2 yr old am am or columbian policy . Even if you can get it thru underwriting with Trinity it’s no cheaper . Are you walking from those if you can’t sell additional? Same scenario applys to a 3-4 yr old policy . There’s little to no cash value or paid up value .

Now I see why JD talks about "the sky is falling" with you. Not having KSKJ will make some replacements more difficult. But there will still be plenty of opportunities to write business.

Back