Trinity IMO

Now I see why JD talks about "the sky is falling" with you. Not having KSKJ will make some replacements more difficult. But there will still be plenty of opportunities to write business.

Lol . So your saying your main focus wasnt using kskj to replace shit .I bet 60% of your business is replacement . How will you ETHICALLY replace stuff if most of your CO’s the same price? Answer the question I asked you instead of diverting with some bs .I’m not asking will you still be able to write $300 k plus of fe . I’m asking in the example I posted will you say “ Mrs Jones your well taken care of “ and walk out the door ? Before you would have replaced with kskj . Let’s not underestimate the importance kskj was in replacing policys .

Last edited:
i feel like the last 2-3 yrs I’ve seen less replacements. Less lincoln, ail, etc business and just as little indy business.

I can count on 2 hands the amount of active agents working my areas.

i feel like the last 2-3 yrs I’ve seen less replacements. Less lincoln, ail, etc business and just as little indy business.

I can count on 2 hands the amount of active agents working my areas.
I think that’s because the migration to tele sales the last few yrs is staggering. Most telesales were the prospect sets an appt on your calendar or calls a tv ad won’t be a replacement .

Could be part of it, and the ebb and flow of people. Business is harder now with $40 leads, poor training and low comp. Cross selling/adding health isn’t a luxury it’s a must.

Lol . So your saying your main focus wasnt using kskj to replace shit .I bet 60% of your business is replacement . How will you ETHICALLY replace stuff if most of your CO’s the same price? Answer the question I asked you instead of diverting with some bs .I’m not asking will you still be able to write $300 k plus of fe . I’m asking in the example I posted will you say “ Mrs Jones your well taken care of “ and walk out the door ? Before you would have replaced with kskj . Let’s not underestimate the importance kskj was in replacing policys .

If a replacement makes sense, I will replace it. If not, I'll try to add coverage. Same as I've always done.

I think that’s because the migration to tele sales the last few yrs is staggering. Most telesales were the prospect sets an appt on your calendar or calls a tv ad won’t be a replacement .
Easiest replacements out there. I love telesales.

Back