Door knocking

When I chased FE leads I averaged a 20% close. 4 sales for 20 lesds. Around $2500 commissions. I worked a lead until I was told don't come back. Never did big numbers just made a living. So glad things have worked out for me and I don't have to work as hard as I once did. You can live on a lot less without all of those business expenses.

Anybody could do that. That's a good way to end the week with maybe 3 or 4 sales. Not a good way to earn trips or produce a high income.

Out of 20 leads, there are probably 3 lay down sales. A trained monkey could write those folks. But there are probably 7-8 more buyers, that a professional agent can close.

So you write 10-11 policies off 20
He did over $300K last year on 20 leads per week.

He’s on pace for $400K this year on 20 leads per week.

He’s over $40K this month.

He earned KSKJ CEO level last year. And also earned the Trinity trip.

He’s already earned the KSKJ trip for next year and just about earned the Trinity trip already.

He is the real deal. He can correct me if I’m wrong but I think this is his 3rd year in FE.

He was captive before that.

How do you know the production details ?
Did he show you his 1099’s ?
How many sales do you close with 20 lead cards ?
Do you close more than 3-4 sales on 20 cards or are you a trained monkey like the rest of us FE guys ?

Attachments

• 0395AC4D-9A9F-4362-8A87-F8F352A40434.jpeg
    0395AC4D-9A9F-4362-8A87-F8F352A40434.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 12

Do you close more than 3-4 sales on 20 cards or are you a trained monkey like the rest of us FE guys ?

I see his numbers on the production board. I’m not a clown so I’ve never asked to see his 1099’s. And won’t.

And besides the production board he us active on our group chats. He is active on our weekly calls. He recently went on a ride with Travis. He is constantly working on his craft and constantly improving. He is very coachable. He asks questions to learn. Not to argue the answer.

As for me, the only time I’ve gotten 20 leads per week was for about a 2-3 month stretch in 2009. Other than that I’ve gotten 15 leads or less per week.

Last year I wrote 340 applications. I’ve never written less than 300 applications in s year in my career.

That’s the long answer to your question.

The short answer is yes.

As for you being like the rest of FE guys, I would say you are probably like the masses.

But I do not believe you write 150-200 FE applications per year. Nor do I agree with Jordan that anyone can go out and write 3-4 applications out of 20 leads.

But he did say “trained” so maybe he is correct?

Most that try are untrained and will not accept training.

Well, I've written 160 apps this year. Taken 3 weeks off so far. So I'm averaging a little over 10 apps a week.

Now, obviously, I was exaggerating a bit for effect when saying a trained monkey could write 3-4 apps a week. Sorry if you thought I was calling you a trained monkey. That was not my intent.

I simply wanted to convey that aiming for low hanging fruit was a low bar. And with a little effort and skill, an average agent could write more apps off 20 leads.

I see his numbers on the production board. I’m not a clown so I’ve never asked to see his 1099’s. And won’t.

And besides the production board he us active on our group chats. He is active on our weekly calls. He recently went on a ride with Travis. He is constantly working on his craft and constantly improving. He is very coachable. He asks questions to learn. Not to argue the answer.

As for me, the only time I’ve gotten 20 leads per week was for about a 2-3 month stretch in 2009. Other than that I’ve gotten 15 leads or less per week.

Last year I wrote 340 applications. I’ve never written less than 300 applications in s year in my career.

That’s the long answer to your question.

The short answer is yes.

15 x 52=780 lead cards per year
340 applications,right ?
A second grader can do the math on this,right ?
So you are selling almost half of the lead cards you get,right ?

Jordan sells 50% more of the cards he gets so he’s a better salesman than you.

Maybe he can give you some of that free training he’s learned from Travis to get you over the hump.

As for you being like the rest of FE guys, I would say you are probably like the masses.

But I do not believe you write 150-200 FE applications per year. Nor do I agree with Jordan that anyone can go out and write 3-4 applications out of 20 leads.

But he did say “trained” so maybe he is correct?

Most that try are untrained and will not accept training.

I have learned quite a bit from Jordan. Not only Jordan, Mark, Nick, Bill, David, Trenton, Andrew, Ben and many more in addition to Travis and Scott. The case studies that FEX agents provide are priceless.

I'm constantly learning and improving. And there's a long way to go.

I want to feel sorry for those that stop learning but then I realize that unless they are truly handicapped, they have made a choice. So I don't feel sorry for the person that chose to stop learning.

I'd consider JD my mentor. He's taught me more than anyone else in this industry. I ask him questions every week, knowing he will give honest, experienced feedback.

And I'm not the only one. Several agents go to JD for help, advice, and perspective.

No one was bragging.

I mentioned how many leads I get each week (25 DM leads). I mentioned my persistency, when I pointed out both carriers require at least 85% persistency to qualify.

Expenses were 25 leads at $35 per lead. Persistency is just over 90% with Trinity and KSKJ.

Again, I don't care if you believe me. You're getting all worked up for nothing. You can be skeptical all you want.
Sounds like a pretty doggone big hat to go with those cattle to me!

I have learned quite a bit from Jordan. Not only Jordan, Mark, Nick, Bill, David, Trenton, Andrew, Ben and many more in addition to Travis and Scott. The case studies that FEX agents provide are priceless.

I'm constantly learning and improving. And there's a long way to go.

I want to feel sorry for those that stop learning but then I realize that unless they are truly handicapped, they have made a choice. So I don't feel sorry for the person that chose to stop learning.

You want everyone to think there's some sort of unique talent to selling final expense.
FE agents are not trying to sell engineers or chinese pipe smokers.

Selling this product is very easy. The only secret is to have plenty of people to see in whatever lead program you're using and get out there and see the people.

Do you flex up Travis and Scott to influence the newbies,greenies to contact with FEX ?
Case studies ? Lol !

Your not putting together million dollar annuities,larger UL's to bankers,accountants.attorneys,CEO's.

This is a nickel and dime business one can make a decent living at without all this advanced training you pimping dude.

Let's see how you spin this.

Back