Door Knocking

Has anyone been effective in door knocking for fe?if so, what is your process

PM Noah on here and see if he is willing to talk with you about door knocking for FE.

And anyone that uses the wave has to mail $5 to Jody Haywood or whatever his name was.

Let's not give credit where credit is not due, especially if someone is willing to mail $5 for it! I'm the one who taught Jody about this, but one things for sure, I never said to act like a baffoon when you're doing it. Just a short little throw you're hand in the air and back down. Either they see you or they don't.

PM Noah on here and see if he is willing to talk with you about door knocking for FE.

Let's not give credit where credit is not due, especially if someone is willing to mail $5 for it! I'm the one who taught Jody about this, but one things for sure, I never said to act like a baffoon when you're doing it. Just a short little throw you're hand in the air and back down. Either they see you or they don't.

The buffoon part goes without saying.

Todd, if I'm going to make the effort to wave at ghosts, I'm going to give them the full on Golmer Pyle.

The buffoon part goes without saying.

This made me laugh, I did it a few times. The last time I did it the neighbor is watching me and he yells out, "Who the hell you waving at? That house has been empty for a month". I had the wrong address. Needless to say, never did it again.

I don't know if you taught your boy Jody the dumbass wave or not, (I can't imagine why anyone would want that distinction), but your boy Jody claimed in a training aid for EFES that Shannon taught it to him. I don't blame Shannon for not wanting any credit for it.

But your boy Jody did wave himself right out of the business. Who knows where this fantastic training tool started? But if I'm looking for a trusted source I'm not starting with your boy Jody.

Back