Downlines

However you want it Hakim. I was trying to be nice no agenda other than life's too short.

The agenda is when you FEX boys figured I wouldn't leave, now you want to play nice and make me a fan. Not gonna happen. You being "nice" is only for you to promote you're agenda and subpar IMO.

Typical FOS marketer drivel.

It is saying and confirming what you already said, that disect is a common misspelling of dissect.

Wiktionary

disect
n. (misspelling of dissect English)

Okay, gotcha. It's hard to believe they have websites that have words that are commonly misspelled. :err:

Trying to use big words but you don't even know how to spell DISSECTING.
Talk about bloviating!

Also, I think you made this story up about getting a DM. If you would, please scan and show us the mailing. Thanks!

:GEEK:

Grammatical error police.. I get bored typing on my phone - don't correct all my mistakes.. even if I recognize them. So you're an internet bully. Big cigar, ball head with goat -tee .. bery intimidattin.

Yah, DM is real - DM's are still private - discussion is in general tense -- So, what's the big cigar makin up for..?

Grammatical error police.. I get bored typing on my phone - don't correct all my mistakes.. even if I recognize them. So you're an internet bully. Big cigar, ball head with goat -tee .. bery intimidattin.

Yah, DM is real - DM's are still private - discussion is in general tense -- So, what's the big cigar makin up for..?

nah he's right, the story was made up.

Simply take a picture of the DM. I don't believe you were sent it and believe you were just stirring things up.

Cigars are a great pleasure of life. They are much better than the binky you suck on all day.

Okay, gotcha. It's hard to believe they have websites that have words that are commonly misspelled. :err:

Fixaded on misbelled words are yah..? You may want to have a look at this weird fetish - fetisch of yours..

People tolerated your type in a work environment but never in a social setting - your type are fault finders-trying to build your lack of self esteem..

I'd welcome you if you're ever in WI to come try to choke me out.. turn about is fair play though.. I may not feel your first, second, third, fourth or fifth tap as you face turns purple and eyes roll back in your head.. but it's only cause I can't spell 'tap' --

When you wake up - you can give me another spelling lesson..

----------

The agenda is when you FEX boys figured I wouldn't leave, now you want to play nice and make me a fan. Not gonna happen. You being "nice" is only for you to promote you're agenda and subpar IMO.

Typical FOS marketer drivel.

Why is Fex subpar?

You were the one who made the post with all the big words you couldn't spell.

As for "choking you out", you're a joke. You watch a few MMA pay per views and now you're a badass? When you had a career in the military, come back and talk smack. Oh wait, you're one of those guys who couldn't go in because of some allergy or something. Either that or a Conscientious Objector. In my three years of Recruiting, I saw punks like you on a daily basis.

As far as selling, crap or get off the pot Pretzel. Start selling or don't. I leave this Forum for weeks and come back and you're still starting useless threads about getting prepared to get ready to get started.

:skeptical:

Simply take a picture of the DM. I don't believe you were sent it and believe you were just stirring things up.

Cigars are a great pleasure of life. They are much better than the binky you suck on all day.
You misspelled pinky..

As for "choking you out", you're a joke. You watch a few MMA pay per views and now you're a badass? When you had a career in the military, come back and talk smack. Oh wait, you're one of those guys who couldn't go in because of some allergy or something. Either that or a Conscientious Objector. In my three years of Recruiting, I saw punks like you on a daily basis.

As far as selling, crap or get off the pot Pretzel. Start selling or don't. I leave this Forum for weeks and come back and you're still starting useless threads about getting prepared to get ready to get started.

Who are you to tell me what or how I should live my life? Who asked you to join this thread acting as a bully rather than giving honest insight on what makes a true down line, how it's broken when an agent branches out, if there's an expiration date being'under' someone(agent) - how the commission structure affects the downline--since someone's getting their cut of the action, the comm would ave to shrink-wouldn't it? Or not--why?

Those are some of the honest questions/ topics this forums has to offer. You instead would rather try and be a bully - the weakest type around - an internet - keyboard bully. Grab that Lewinsky, take a long, deep drag and be proud -- stick that chest out. Bully.

Side note - Kimura's are awesome - standing or on ground -- very versatile.. pop the shoulder or snap the arm - my choice.. another favorite - the basic yet lethal neck crank..

That's what get's me off baldy.. snap or tap. You like the little squiggly red line under a word in the midst of being destroyed by the dreaded - BAD SPELLER ... boahhaahhhaaahaa

Be productive and be nice -- Mr lebinsky.. "I did not have sexual relations with that girl..ah woman .. Miss basinkly..labinskli -ah lewinsky" :1laugh:

Ok Mr. Tough guy - Mr. Lewinski - you have enough hard-ons for the evenning..

----------

I knew you wouldn't produce the DM you claimed to have received.

(Unless you meant PM and if so, you really are an imbecile).

Yes, you would say these exact words as we stood in front of each other - squared up to see who's going to...

----------

It's prtzl not pret.. ah, never mind - how you spelled it. This has been a good thread. It's brought to light some deep seeded differences between some agency's/agents/marketers -- given people a chance to clarify their position.

But only the grammtical error police would be fixed on those who failed spelling.. poor guy.. it's ok -tell her you're 'above average' - just don't say you're graded on a curve... you'll be alright.

Bring it to your lips, wrap those moistened sucktars around it - just like-well you know.. take a deep drag.. release. Feelin better, sucktar?

Back