DSNP question

you are amazing, thank you. For some reason Search and Save wasn't showing Careplus D-SNPs

All partial Medicaid ( slmb , qwdi, Qi1 ) will have full cost sharing on all mapd plans . The only advantages over a regular plan are zero rx costs more benefits and your $164.90 part b paid .Thus apply to all states except for possibly Fla . There copays and moops are so small anyway .

All partial Medicaid ( slmb , qwdi, Qi1 ) will have full cost sharing on all mapd plans . The only advantages over a regular plan are zero rx costs more benefits and your $164.90 part b paid .Thus apply to all states except for possibly Fla . There copays and moops are so small anyway .

1) This is a Florida plan

2) did you read the summary of benefits? The copays are $0 apart from a couple of things (Ambulance, er)

I just came across a D-SNP customer myself. I don't usually work this market, but its the son of a current client, so I'm trying to help.
He has SLMB, but it looks like with virtually every D-SNP in Florida the cost share is 20%. He is in Brevard County.

Anyone in Florida have any thoughts on a D-SNP in florida where the cost share wouldnt be 20%? I'm thinking of just putting him with a standard MAPD?

Devoted, Careplus, freedom, humana. Those arent 20%. UHC will definitely have 20%.
Personally, I would go with Devoted. Just make sure they don’t need Health First doctors.

I just read big article from today Cigna looking at exiting the mapd business . 20-1says devoted exits the next few yrs . They’re buying business with way way above mkt benefits . It’ll come back to bite them . The 4 giants and a few regionals will be the last ones standing . When Cigna got sanctioned it killed there momentum.

I just read big article from today Cigna looking at exiting the mapd business . 20-1says devoted exits the next few yrs . They’re buying business with way way above mkt benefits . It’ll come back to bite them . The 4 giants and a few regionals will be the last ones standing . When Cigna got sanctioned it killed there momentum.

Cigna screwed themselves. Idiots.

Cigna screwed themselves. Idiots.

Frankly, I am surprised they have hung around this long. For years, even dating back to CG days before merging with INA, their forte was jumbo group health insurance plans. They just never seemed comfortable in the individual market.

Latest posts

Back