Educational and Sales Events

Yep, I agree. I have primarily Priority Health for MA here in my area and they make it a few minute job to renew each year. I'm kind of lucky in that way that they seem to already get it that it's mundane and quite a hassle.

I agree. Consolidation of the industry should happen/is happening.

Many of us that got into this industry 25 years ago with mo salaries depend on our renewals in our 70/80s. AHIP and redundant regulatory tests and quizes is overkill and need to be reviewd by people in the field not bak office administrators that have no book of business imo.

Eventually this will all change meanwhile I will do what it takes to keep “Rocking my Chair”

Yep, I agree. I have primarily Priority Health for MA here in my area and they make it a few minute job to renew each year. I'm kind of lucky in that way that they seem to already get it that it's mundane and quite a hassle.

Whats really obnoxious is all these 20-30 year old agents that think the status quo is great. I didnt get into the insurance business to be tethered to corporate. Our voices to change what makes no sense needs to be heard or let govt plans keep their business to themselves. They screwed up the post office and our debt as a country, what next ...the health insurance business? aka

Obama Care

Whats really obnoxious is all these 20-30 year old agents that think the status quo is great. I didnt get into the insurance business to be tethered to corporate. Our voices to change what makes no sense needs to be heard or let govt plans keep their business to themselves. They screwed up the post office and our debt as a country, what next ...the health insurance business? aka

Obama Care
BUILD THAT WALL!!! :yes:

Back