Everything Is the Same!

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Well, I see nothing has changed in the wide world of Final Expense. I had not attempted a presentation since the end of April due to my health problems. Am feeling better now, so when a fellow called me yesterday wanting some additional coverage I agreed to meet him in s local restaurant in a small town about 15 miles from the house. Get everything together and get my wife to drive me as I am not driving at this time. We get there about 30 minutes early. About 15 minutes later I get a text from his wife telling me they can't make it. I love this business! Guess I am just a masochist!:yes::yes:

Well, I see nothing has changed in the wide world of Final Expense. I had not attempted a presentation since the end of April due to my health problems. Am feeling better now, so when a fellow called me yesterday wanting some additional coverage I agreed to meet him in s local restaurant in a small town about 15 miles from the house. Get everything together and get my wife to drive me as I am not driving at this time. We get there about 30 minutes early. About 15 minutes later I get a text from his wife telling me they can't make it. I love this business! Guess I am just a masochist!:yes::yes:

Tele-sales would have been the way to go, could have sold him on his 1st phone call to you.

At least they called! I almost never get cancellation calls. They just don’t show up! If I have to drive very far, I wait until I have just enough time to get there. Then I call them and say I might be a couple minutes late (which is true in Dallas traffic!), just to make sure they’re ready for me. If they don’t answer the phone or text, I’ll try 3 or 4 more times. If they never respond, I just don’t go. My last message asks them to call me to reschedule. Few ever do.

I mostly don’t even bother making appointments with debit prospects. They almost never remember. In fact, I think it just tells them what time to NOT to be there!

(BTW, glad to hear you’re feeling better!)

Then I call them and say I might be a couple minutes late (which is true in Dallas traffic!),

Just a couple.

Obviously you are not planning for the accident that will block 4 lanes of traffic for an indeterminable amount of time. (like I saw in the eastbound lanes while driving in the westbound lanes to the south Ikea store.) :laugh:

That has to be the incurable optimism of a professional sales person!

Back