Everything you need to know about Ben Boman...

OttoGraf

Guru
100+ Post Club
I don't post in here much these days, well because most times it turns into a cesspool lol and I don't necessarily need to add any extra sources of drama into my head!!!

With that being said, gratefulness is something that is severely lacking in our culture imo and it's especially WEIRD in this forum :D

So I just want to give a shout out to Ben, who I guess in a weird way is current competition for me. There's been very few people I've come across in this industry or life in general I suppose that I haven't walked away from feeling like I can't trust them any further than I can throw them.

However, I can always count on Ben to at least tell me like it is...maybe even if I don't like to hear it lol. AND the older I get the more I understand how valuable those kind of people are!!!! THX BRUDDA

I
I don't post in here much these days, well because most times it turns into a cesspool lol and I don't necessarily need to add any extra sources of drama into my head!!!

With that being said, gratefulness is something that is severely lacking in our culture imo and it's especially WEIRD in this forum :D

So I just want to give a shout out to Ben, who I guess in a weird way is current competition for me. There's been very few people I've come across in this industry or life in general I suppose that I haven't walked away from feeling like I can't trust them any further than I can throw them.

However, I can always count on Ben to at least tell me like it is...maybe even if I don't like to hear it lol. AND the older I get the more I understand how valuable those kind of people are!!!! THX BRUDDA

I thought of Ben when I saw Dave had posted the company reviews.

Back a few years ago when he was drawing people into his boom boom room he helped a lot of people. Was he recruiting? Probably, but by drawing people to him. Not snake oil.

I would get several PMs and emails from people asking for recommendations. He was always one of them.

This was back in the Hatfield and McCoys epic battle days.

You will have to surrender your forum card.. It is forbidden to speak favorably about another member!

Well, now I will have to brag on Ben. I ordered the Sales Kit. One of his rebuttals for I want to talk to my kids is among the best I have seen. I like to be direct and to the point and will make use of this one:

Ø “Let me ask you, Mrs. Jones would you think about calling your son or daughter tonight and ask them for $5,000.00? Of course not, but you know what would be bad is if perhaps you had a stroke and died tonight, and someone else called and said, “Susie your father/mother died tonight, and by the way, we need $5,000.00.” Now, Mrs. Jones, I know that you’re a proud mother, and you would not want that to happen, and surely if your child dies first you would not want your grandchild to pay for it. So, let’s go ahead and get the $5,000.00 or $6,000.00 – Which is best for you?

Back