Everything you need to know about Ben Boman...

You got it man! You've helped me a lot as far as tools go, but like I told you, and I have a HEALTHY envy of this, I appreciate your overall life wisdom. At the end of the day that's more valuable than most anything else anyways.

I've said and thought about this a lot, but I never dreamed I'd be in the business/sales arena and I feel like I've learned and personally accomplished TONS over the past 8-10 years or so w lots of assists from other colleagues in the industry. Also, I'm super grateful for how Entourage (our agency) has developed the past couple of years in working alongside Joshua Jones. I'm most grateful w the culture we are developing.

With that said, I want to be even more aware and go against the grain in striving to GROW in business without the temptation of accomplishing that by making other people look bad. I believe, even as "competitors", there are enough people/agents out there that we can all help for everyone to WIN. And I'm so far from perfect in this arena, but I'm striving to move this direction EACH day. Cheers MATES!!!

Man this is very awesome! Thank you all for the kind words.

Brandon, I am only a phone call away anytime you need my opinion, advice or just an ear to listen.

There are plenty of amazing people on this forum and I am honored to at least make the list!

You got it man! You've helped me a lot as far as tools go, but like I told you, and I have a HEALTHY envy of this, I appreciate your overall life wisdom. At the end of the day that's more valuable than most anything else anyways.

I've said and thought about this a lot, but I never dreamed I'd be in the business/sales arena and I feel like I've learned and personally accomplished TONS over the past 8-10 years or so w lots of assists from other colleagues in the industry. Also, I'm super grateful for how Entourage (our agency) has developed the past couple of years in working alongside Joshua Jones. I'm most grateful w the culture we are developing.

With that said, I want to be even more aware and go against the grain in striving to GROW in business without the temptation of accomplishing that by making other people look bad. I believe, even as "competitors", there are enough people/agents out there that we can all help for everyone to WIN. And I'm so far from perfect in this arena, but I'm striving to move this direction EACH day. Cheers MATES!!!

We both have a life insurance license. That does not make us competitors, that makes us team mates!

Like I told you on the phone, you have went through many battles and you have won each time. Keep pushing forward and changing agent's lives. You have a very bright future!

I don't post in here much these days, well because most times it turns into a cesspool lol and I don't necessarily need to add any extra sources of drama into my head!!!

With that being said, gratefulness is something that is severely lacking in our culture imo and it's especially WEIRD in this forum :D

So I just want to give a shout out to Ben, who I guess in a weird way is current competition for me. There's been very few people I've come across in this industry or life in general I suppose that I haven't walked away from feeling like I can't trust them any further than I can throw them.

However, I can always count on Ben to at least tell me like it is...maybe even if I don't like to hear it lol. AND the older I get the more I understand how valuable those kind of people are!!!! THX BRUDDA
That is one helluva compliment to pay someone, especially in this market!

Back