Experience with Royal Neighbors?

AmAm does not treat pipe and cigar users as non tobacco.

----------

Americo is non tobacco for chewers, dippers, pipe and cigar smokers. Equitable is the same but they also include eCigs as non tobacco.

AmAm claims to give non tobacco for the "occasional" pipe and cigar user but they won't define occasional. They did tell us on a conference call that 1 cigar a month is not occasional.

Settlers is non tobacco for chewers and dippers.

Equitable's also ok with Marijuana.:cool:

----------

KSKJ isn't in GA, SC, AL or FL are they? I thought I saw where they weren't accepting new agents?

I'm going to get Trans next week. Which SNL? I have Aetna for MA and MS now.

Not Saturday Night Live, but Security National Life. They have Level and Modified/ROP(that they call Graded, but it's not).

I figure them just fine. I was just showing the rates per $1k of coverge - which I said I was showing it that way. Not once did I say I was quoting "monthly" rates. In fact - should someone pay by the year - then my $1k figures would be less per year in most instances . . .

What about the policy fee? On a small policy, the difference in policy fees can make a big difference in modal premium. You can't get an accurate comparison by just looking at the premium per thousand.

Maybe they have to assign their commissions with Gerber. Damn, LBL's only 25% too.
I know that they have higher because a one life manager offered me like 115 with Ama'ama let's try that again American amicable

This is your first week and you can already say you're on track to do 250 to 300? One week is not a track. I did 24 apps in one week the other month. Guess I'm on track to do 1248 apps in 2017!

It is simple averaging and Mathematics equations to predict similar happenings. Don't hate BoBo . . .

Back