EZlynx - Thoughts Opinions

robtmccarthy

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hello, Just looking for some thoughts on this comparative rater.
Got an offer through Iroquois Group on what seems like a great deal for Ezlynx. 5 users plus our in house carriers & Iroquois access carriers for $75 a month.

Price seems on point. just looking for honest user reviews, We are a smaller office with no agency management software, and no comparative rater. Seems like this would be a cost effective way to get moving towards a more streamlined setup.

Thanks in advance

Personally- I hate it. You have to use it with Superior Access.
I use FSC, but that's really only good for the real time quoting by Travelers and Safeco. The rest are pretty much just a good ballpark premium indication. I guees it really boils down to whatever system you start using and get proficcient with. Best of luck to you!

I switched from FSC to Ezlynx 10 months ago and I have been happy with the move. I am paying $150 per month for 10 users including online rating through my website, FSC wanted $399 for the same options. I also feel the quotes look more professional as FSC just emailed a form letter with the quote and it looked dated to me.

EZ Lynx is generally very expensive. You have been quoted a good rate so I would look at them very favorably with this cost structure.. EZ Lynx accesses your carrier quoting platform directly by using your login information. The rates they return are accurate and are saved in your carrier database after the quote is finished.

They are probably the best thing going right now if your carriers are supported by EZ Lynx and you can afford the service. Generally I think they are too pricey when compared to other alternatives in some states but in your case I think it is almost a no brainer. The key is carrier availability with EZ Lynx. Not all are offered by EZ Lynx and carriers generally do not have a relationship with EZ Lynx because of the way EZ Lynx (hijacks) with your permission the account login.

Gulliver

I use FSC, but that's really only good for the real time quoting by Travelers and Safeco. The rest are pretty much just a good ballpark premium indication. I guees it really boils down to whatever system you start using and get proficcient with. Best of luck to you!

Can I ask why you hate it? inaccurate prices? Or just annoying /confusing website?

The price seems very good to me, plus works with majority of my carriers. Thanks for the input

The last time I had any feedback they were as follows:

$50 per line per carrier to setup the carrier

$25 per line per carrier for continued service.

example:

Travelers auto and home would be $50 per month after the initial setup

Add Safeco auto and home to Travelers and then Allied auto and home then Progressive auto and Mendota auto. Suddenly you are paying 200 per month for these carriers noting that Progressive and Mendota are auto only companies.

It has been a while since I have seen their cost structure but it has been as I described in the past.

It is a good product but Quomation is under 100 per month for all carriers combined.

Gulliver

Gulliver,

They seem to be running "specials" on a regular basis for $75 (5 users) - $150 (10 users) a month with no set up fee or separate charges per carrier. Most software venders are hurting and are looking to add users.

Originally Posted by Jerbond
Can I ask why you hate it? inaccurate prices? Or just annoying /confusing website?

The price seems very good to me, plus works with majority of my carriers. Thanks for the input

The reason I hate it is because it's slow and cumbersome! Way too many screens to input the date. I like how FSC flows. And as far as the quote goes, I just type up a fancy proposal, so the customer never even sees the spit out quote form. Again, this is just what I like, you go for what best suits you pricewise.

Back