Feedback on Equis Financial?

I can't speak of all what FEX has changed in the 2 years since I left them. Though the agents that have come our way since then tell a familiar story. They do have a forum of their own now. That's pretty cool. They have a leaderboard. That wasn't there when I left.

Off the top of my head, some of what we have that stands out:

-Agency Builder Platform - You are correct that this a major difference. We have ways to send interested agent recruits daily to builders. We have separate builder training, group chats, calls etc just for builders. We have a dozen builders in Dallas learning the Do's and Dont's of building from Ben Boman and Ryan Caras, as we speak.

- 3 Agent Training Calls a week.

-Trainers available by text, phone and email all the time.

-EFES University - Online library of training calls

-Medicare Advantage Training - We have Peter Walker who will personally come to you and teach you how to add $10,000-$20,000 a year in renewals working your current leads.

-National Sales Trainer - If needed, we have a top Final Expense trainer who will fly out and personally train an agent in the field 1 on 1.

-Articulate Training - Online training that goes from the basics of life insurance to the nuts and bolts of door knocking, appointment setting, presentations, overcoming objections etc. All with quizzes and follow up by their managers to make sure they are getting it.

-Lead Program - FEX uses RGI which seems to work well. We have our own mailhouse. I think that's a plus myself. We have a lot more control over our lead program.

-Relationship with Carriers - Now I'm sure every IMO has carrier contacts, but managers having the ability to get things fixed by company men, Looking at you Bobby;), is a valuable resource that I had never experienced before.

I'm sure there's more, but off the top of my head :)

Who is this top FE trainer that will go train people?

Matt Mungia's personal production, probably #1 in the country at its height, and his ability to produce more top producers is all verifiable.

From an outsider looking in, his system is the best on this forum for face to face agents. Hands down.

Whats the plan for Equis and these imos once all the A leads are gone and new recruits are forced to work leads that are beat to death? I guess that's why its sold as a part time opportunity

Whats the plan for Equis and these imos once all the A leads are gone and new recruits are forced to work leads that are beat to death? I guess that's why its sold as a part time opportunity

They just keep reselling them over and over and over and over again.

Matt Mungia's personal production, probably #1 in the country at its height, and his ability to produce more top producers is all verifiable.

From an outsider looking in, his system is the best on this forum for face to face agents. Hands down.

Two years later ... still a great home for the face to face FE agent, imo and based on my own experience.

Back