FEXSapp - is anyone using it? Comments?

damadcrapper

Super Genius
I normally go direct to the carrier app through their portal - looking for an unbiased opinion if this is working well, etc.

Mine? ‎FEX Quoting

If you mean FexQuotes then yes 95% of the FE agents selling multiple companies use it and it works great. Final Expense Quote Engine

If you mean my agency app which show on the itunes store as Fex Quoting, that is our (FexContracting.com) version of CSG Actuarial. That one is usually used for Med Sups, MedAvantage, Dental Plans, etc but also to do reverse FE quotes when you want to quote from the payment amount. Our app is free to all agents who are writing some or all FE biz through FexContracting. Our agents also use Adam's FexQuotes app for most of their FE quoting in the field.

So if your question is about the usefulness of either of those products, I highly recommend them.

Last edited:
www.fexsapp.com
FEXSapp is an online application for life insurance agents that sell to the final expense market. Agents that are assigned by multiple insurance carriers will find this application to be an invaluable tool.

www.fexsapp.com
FEXSapp is an online application for life insurance agents that sell to the final expense market. Agents that are assigned by multiple insurance carriers will find this application to be an invaluable tool.

Good catch! I forgot about that one. Yes that's a great underwriting assistance tool.

Back