FEXSapp - is anyone using it? Comments?

It should be accurate. He’s had access to FexContracting pool of brains. We have some guys that can recite every knockout condition for every company in their sleep.

Maybe get those peeps to collaborate on a carrier / condition cheat sheet . . .

Maybe get those peeps to collaborate on a carrier / condition cheat sheet . . .

You’ve never heard of the FexContracting cheat sheet? It’s legionary. Back in the day it was the huge 30-page cheat sheet. Plus we had a digital version on our website.

Today it’s a spreadsheet version that some of our top agents maintain plus Dennis has this digital version that works fantastic that is the subject of this thread.

You’ve never heard of the FexContracting cheat sheet? It’s legionary. Back in the day it was the huge 30-page cheat sheet. Plus we had a digital version on our website.

Today it’s a spreadsheet version that some of our top agents maintain plus Dennis has this digital version that works fantastic that is the subject of this thread.

Great you already have one.

Maybe share it?

I posted many before. But Tom’s a recruiter. He needs to make his own.

I'm actually building my own little Agency now. Recruiting was busy - but, was making me old.

Personally selling too! April had a few sales on my pen -not many, but a few.

Would be good for my agents too ;)

I'm actually building my own little Agency now. Recruiting was busy - but, was making me old.

Personally selling too! April had a few sales on my pen -not many, but a few.

Would be good for my agents too ;)

Well Tom they are easy to make. No self respecting IMO should skip the step of making his own. Just list all the health conditions you can think of. Then under each one put how each of your companies rates that condition. After that you will understand your companies much better and will be a resource for your agents and you can refine, refine, refine with real world experience.

Well Tom they are easy to make. No self respecting IMO should skip the step of making his own. Just list all the health conditions you can think of. Then under each one put how each of your companies rates that condition. After that you will understand your companies much better and will be a resource for your agents and you can refine, refine, refine with real world experience.

We have several cheat sheets. I just wanted one from you ;)

Back