Final Expense Carriers that Will Appoint DIRECT?

I came up with $74.23 too. You gotta remember that you can customize your fexquoter to add or delete the companies.

True, but it doesn't do much good to say they come in 11th without specifying what companies are in the competition You could use Monumental, UHL, AmAm, Liberty Bankers, Motorists, Columbina, Senior Life, United American, etc. and say that they come in Number 1. There seems to be a big difference in claiming they are number 11 and thier being number 31. :)

As long as your contract is directly with the company and they are they are the ones that pay you, what difference does it make if there is an IMO that gets an overwrite as long as it doesn't come out of your pocket.

Last edited:
As long as your contract is directly with the company and they are they are the ones that pay you, what difference does it make if there is an IMO that gets an overwrite as long as it doesn't come out of your pocket.

Ain't no one makin' no money off a me! :mad::mad:

Of course, doesn't the company and some of its employees make money when you sell? :unsure:

Some carriers like the security of an IMO to protect them from chargebacks. If the producer defaults, the debit is rolled up to the IMO rather than the carrier itself. The IMO is then responsible for paying the debt and going after the producer via vector/collections. I know there are a few that run like this like Foresters and Columbian.

Some carriers like the security of an IMO to protect them from chargebacks. If the producer defaults, the debit is rolled up to the IMO rather than the carrier itself. The IMO is then responsible for paying the debt and going after the producer via vector/collections. I know there are a few that run like this like Foresters and Columbian.
Columbian/ My GA contract is direct.. I didn't know they had IMOs..

Columbian/ My GA contract is direct.. I didn't know they had IMOs..

I called their office directly to get set up then they forwarded the info to the IMO. Took about 2 months to finally get contracted since the IMO was not sending out the conracting kits...I kept calling the home office and they were calling the IMO for me to get the supplies out.

Back